Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel no longer greycel

• Thread starter SubhumanAbomination
  • Start date
SubhumanAbomination

SubhumanAbomination

mirror = cope
-
after finally grinding for 7 months of zero spam posts, i managed to ascend for the first time of my life and become a greencel

to all the greycels on here, you're great posters tbh and underrated, and i know how it sucks to not be taken seriously for being a greycel, but someday you're gonna make it as well

Will still smell like one for a while. It'll gradually go away.

Dubaihecht scree scree over kasen Cooke shutter waxer congrats. :feelsokman:

You should not have decreased yourself to such low level tbh. People who only comment "GrEYcel" or "Joined: MM/DD/YYYY" to mock are low IQ normie scum. Same shit as the vast majority of society.

Last edited:
You should not have decreased yourself to such low level tbh. People who only comment "GrEYcel" or "Joined: MM/DD/YYYY" to mock are low IQ normie scum. Same shit as the vast majority of society
Based. Thank you, anon
Edit: read that last part. Don't hate on OP, he's cool

Last edited:
You should not have decreased yourself to such low level tbh. People who only comment "GrEYcel" or "Joined: MM/DD/YYYY" to mock are low IQ normie scum. Same shit as the vast majority of society. Same thing applies to Postmaxxers like you
it was just a joke tbh, i was actually angry at how this greycel shit was going on that i left this site for a month or two. also i'm only at 500 posts for 7 months now so i don't think i'm a postmaxxer at all

it was just a joke tbh, i was actually angry at how this greycel shit was going on that i left this site for a month or two. also i'm only at 500 posts for 7 months now so i don't think i'm a postmaxxer at all
Understandable. This greycel stigma annoys me too. Also my bad. I misunderstood your first sentence.

Understandable. This greycel stigma annoys me too. Also my bad. I misunderstood your first sentence.
it's fine brocel, we're both yeagerists i assume so it's all good :feelzez:

Congrats, took me a while too.

How do I keep being greycel and why is it bad?

Fuck you race traitor, join us and be a greycel for life.

You should not have decreased yourself to such low level tbh. People who only comment "GrEYcel" or "Joined: MM/DD/YYYY" to mock are low IQ normie scum. Same shit as the vast majority of society.