Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel "No make up" actually means shit ton of make up

Fancy Alcoholic

Fancy Alcoholic

Living by the name
★★★★★
Foids always say our masculinity is toxic and that we are full of insecurity but consider the "no make up" trend.

They call it "no make up" while it is obvious there's shit ton of make up to get to this so called "natural" result.
Not posting pics because don't want toget banned for stacey worship ngl

They call it "no make up" while it is obvious there's shit ton of make up to get to this so called "natural" result.
yeah i hate that shit
they ALWAYS have it on
i'd say 9/10 times they have makeup on still, only few times on youtube have i seen a girl with no makeup in one of those videos

yeah i hate that shit
they ALWAYS have it on
i'd say 9/10 times they have makeup on still, only few times on youtube have i seen a girl with no makeup in one of those videos
It's not even about social medias, it's the same irl. Back when I was in uni, some of them were always covered of it. Imagine being so insecure that you paint your face like it's fucking carnival evvery single day of the year ... JFL

Makeup helps them act like there actually pretty or some what worth looking at. When in reality they're insecure dirty disgusting cum filled trash bags who are only good for there hole. We need to start bullying Foids for how ugly and fat some of them are, so they can hopefully rope

It's not even about social medias, it's the same irl. Back when I was in uni, some of them were always covered of it. Imagine being so insecure that you paint your face like it's fucking carnival evvery single day of the year ... JFL
and get fake tits and ass implants lol
fake nails fake eye lashes
among many other things
just to call us non chads "insecure" jfl

Makeup helps them act like there actually pretty or some what worth looking at. When in reality they're insecure dirty disgusting cum filled trash bags who are only good for there hole. We need to start bullying Foids for how ugly and fat some of them are, so they can hopefully rope
The worst thing is Chads already do it, openly moking and making remarks ...And it's considered "flirt" because Chad teehee ... Like wtf is this clown world ?

The worst thing is Chads already do it, openly moking and making remarks ...And it's considered "flirt" because Chad teehee ... Like wtf is this clown world ?
So true, this world is far too gone