Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over No media is conservative

Govid_Dorious

Govid_Dorious

AspieWaffen Division soldier
★★★★★
Conservatives are conformists and boring, they just think about family values, Christ and keep the things as they are, all the media we consume are subversive media, by subversive i mean bold, but not in a good way.
In its boredom, subversive people destroyed our civilization, with development and boredom they started seeing problems where there weren't so they created women rights movement, faggot rights movement, trans rights movement, queers rights movement, workers rights movement, black rights movement, immigrant rights movement and on and on...what now, what is next? Pedophile or zoophile rights movement?
Do you see a pattern in leftist story? Always jumping from one thing to another like a movie franchise always coming up with new villains and problems so they can justify their existence and actions.

Like the kike Joel Stein said "As a proud Jew, I want America to know about our accomplishment. Yes, we control Hollywood. Without us, you’d be flipping between “The 700 Club” and “Davey and Goliath” on TV all day."
I personally would love to watch Davey and Goliath again and again if i knew what subversion would do to the world.

But that is it, i dont know if i am delusional, but i just cant remember any conservative piece of media except some 50's sitcoms, everything we consume have leftist propaganda in it because (((they))) run Hollywood, Capitalistic Entertainment Companies and the News Media.

Conservatives are conformists and boring, they just think about family values, Christ and keep the things as they are, all the media we consume are subversive media, by subversive i mean bold, but not in a good way.
In its boredom, subversive people destroyed our civilization, with development and boredom they started seeing problems where there weren't so they created women rights movement, faggot rights movement, trans rights movement, queers rights movement, workers rights movement, black rights movement, immigrant rights movement and on and on...what now, what is next? Pedophile or zoophile rights movement?
Do you see a pattern in leftist story? Always jumping from one thing to another like a movie franchise always coming up with new villains and problems so they can justify their existence and actions.

Like the kike Joel Stein said "As a proud Jew, I want America to know about our accomplishment. Yes, we control Hollywood. Without us, you’d be flipping between “The 700 Club” and “Davey and Goliath” on TV all day."
I personally would love to watch Davey and Goliath again and again if i knew what subversion would do to the world.

But that is it, i dont know if i am delusional, but i just cant remember any conservative piece of media except some 50's sitcoms, everything we consume have leftist propaganda in it because (((they))) run Hollywood, Capitalistic Entertainment Companies and the News Media.
So your a libtard?

So your a libtard?
Vince mc mahon done

Preacher boy brainwashed since diaper age.

IMG 3289

Most Cuckservative Christcucks are both hypocrites and simpletons. I find them to be rigid, not open to new ideas while lacking complex thinking (sophistication).

IMG 3328
IMG 3302

IMG 3303
IMG 3293

Most Cuckservative Christcucks are both hypocrites and simpletons. I find them to be rigid, not open to new ideas while lacking complex thinking (sophistication).
so conservatives (christians, orthodox jews, muslims) should be open to new ideas? reminder that those "new ideas" are usually subversive ideas :feelskek:

so conservatives (christians, orthodox jews, muslims) should be open to new ideas? reminder that those "new ideas" are usually subversive ideas :feelskek:
conservatives support:
>mass immigration
>LGBTQ
>Jewish degeneracy
>Anti white kike media
>Anti-nazi faggots
>Niggers running rampant
>Race mixing
what in the actual shit is the difference between cuckservatives and libfags? literally none

I dont read the newspapers I read mein kampf

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back