Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill No Money for Face: Andrew Tate Gets Taunted By a Foid For Being Recessed and Bald!

Zer0/∞

Zer0/∞

Incelius Savage is The Godfather of Inceldom
★★★★★

View: https://www.tiktok.com/@patysux/video/7129229385349057798?_t=8UfV0k4cR7z&_r=1

Over for Andrew Tatecels. :blackpill::feelsohgod:

If he turns around it’s a different story :feelsdevil:

This is literally bullying. People would absolutely not accept this for any toilet, if a toilet is bald people scream "body positivity!!!" But if a man is bald it's acceptable to laugh at him. :feelswhat::blackpill:

These people deserve to be cunt-punted.

He's got millions. That foid would be happy to fuck em regardless

He fucked her anyway

Tall, moneymaxxed, statusmaxxed, gymmaxxed, and he can beat the fuck out of everyone in that club. None of that matters cuz bald and recessed :lul:

Tate is a classic redpilled beta buck cuck alpha coper.

you have to be giga retarded to hate Tate, we need him to spread the :redpill: cause eventually :redpill: >>> :blackpill: :feelsdevil::feelsdevil:

use him as a useful idiot he is, I actually soft promote him on my burner account for this reason. faster more beta fucks wake up = faster our ascension will come

I can fix that problem with my $2000 PUA course :feelsthink:

This is literally bullying. People would absolutely not accept this for any toilet, if a toilet is bald people scream "body positivity!!!" But if a man is bald it's acceptable to laugh at him. :feelswhat::blackpill:

These people deserve to be cunt-punted.
Welcome to society. Imagine if he made fun of a fat foid (even though she can lose weight and he cant grow hair)

All women can do is insult a mans appearance or mock his virginity or dick size, who cares about these roasties it’s all they have, they’re that pathetic.

Should have turned around and punched that disgusting whore( in vedio game)

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back