Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill No money

Incline

Incline

I HAVE DIVINE MISSION TO PATTAYAMAXX BEFORE IM 30
★★★★★

fucking scam life

same. my mother has no money for me cuz she threw school and my dad left. shouldve finished school and pick a reasonable boyfriend to have a child with and we would be middle class or better

aren't we all just a bunch of no money, no bitches, no height, no ass, no future, no life, no car, no job, no education, no exercise, no drip, no fuck having ass niggers?

same. my mother has no money for me cuz she threw school and my dad left. shouldve finished school and pick a reasonable boyfriend to have a child with and we would be middle class or better
jfl my mother had me when she was a teenanger. Its over for me. Never had any financial support from my parents.

Being poor is a trucel trait
aren't we all
No,most users here are fakecels
no money, no bitches, no height, no ass, no future, no life, no car, no job, no education, no exercise, no drip, no fuck having ass niggers?
I see you omitted the most important thing, FACE,which makes me wonder if you did that on purpose since you're a chadlite scum larper

which makes me wonder if you did that on purpose since you're a chadlite scum larper
JFL Estrogen is hell of a hormone. youre more of a bitch than a bitch on her period. nothing can fix that issue so buying a rope is your only way instead of coping here like the rest of us.

Get some money

Very selfish woman

Is this a poorcel thread? I'm one.