Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill How do I steal american money?

Incline

Incline

I HAVE DIVINE MISSION TO PATTAYAMAXX BEFORE IM 30
★★★★★
How to scam americans out of their money?

I need to make 1 million dollars thanks

Learn how to mindcontrol vaxxed NPCs they all generate BLE signal at all time you can connect to them as long as you are 10-20m from them. Remember there are now more cyborgs among us than real homo sapiens humans.

Do it the curry way. Set up a fake virus website and tell them to call you for tech support. Sell them a fake antivirus software for $200/yr. Do this to 5000 unsuspecting boomer idiots and you have yourself 1 million dollars :feelsthink:

They are a cute family tbh wish them all the best genuinely.

Do it the curry way. Set up a fake virus website and tell them to call you for tech support. Sell them a fake antivirus software for $200/yr. Do this to 5000 unsuspecting boomer idiots and you have yourself 1 million dollars :feelsthink:
And a personal visit with Tyrone in jail.

And a personal visit with Tyrone in jail.
Kek :feelskek:

Happy Fried Chicken GIF

Microsoft tech support saar. Your computer has virus

i have zero money and fucked up brain from bullying i can't even leave my house without phobia attack and you want me to fly around the world :feelsohgod:
Yes.

You have no excuse, I probably autism mog you hard my Polak friend. At one point I was so autismmaxxed I would have my ear at a door for 10 minutes to make sure there is nobody at a corridor so that I can leave my house, among other autistic shit I do 24/7.

You can make money online like I'm going to do. You only need 600$ to survive there nigga. You will just go on those websites that let you do surveys and shit and work 8 hours a day like a normal job you can make 600$ there easily with an EU bank account.

It can't be that hard to make 600$ online. This Filipinos survive there for like 300$ easy so 600$ is comfortable wage.

Become an American politician.