Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Theory No more bullying for greycels

• Thread starter Deleted member 44279
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 44279

Life is only worth if you have jaw and chin
-
Any greycel buller is worse than any foid. I doubt a foid would treat a super ugly friend of her with that harsh way that you guys treat me and other Greycels.

I understand the paranoid about reddit/glow. But damn, I'm not a fucking IT user, I'm from Argentina, fuck. Those fancy websites aren't here on my 40% inflation country. Do you think a poor man can afford the time to write 10.000 posts? Btw most of you are greycels in spirit, most of your posts are on spam megathrrads.

Btw. If you keep this, you'll end up spiraling on yourselves, and new users will always step on eggs. I thought this was a place for freedom!

True incels can't take bully appropriately. This things you guys do is like a Chads fraternity . Do you think a greycel , sad, hopeless, will have the guts to surpass your stupid ritual?

Last edited:
Any greycel buller is worse than any foid. I doubt a foid would treat a super ugly friend of her with that harsh way that you guys treat me and other Greycels.

I understand the paranoid about reddit/glow. But damn, I'm not a fucking IT user, I'm from Argentina, fuck. Those fancy websites aren't here on my 40% inflation country. Do you think a poor man can afford the time to write 10.000 posts? Btw most of you are greycels in spirit, most of your posts are on spam megathrrads.

Btw. If you keep this, you'll end up spiraling on themselves, and new users will always step on eggs. I thought this was a place for freedom!

True incels can't take bully appropriately. This things you guys do is like a Chads fraternity . Do you think a greycel , sad, hopeless, will have the guts to surpass your stupid ritual?
I gree. No more greycel bullying. No more British occupation. Back to England with you!:reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee:

When @ionlycopenow left, GrAYcel bullying dropped 99%

they are mostly weaklings who perceive greycels to be weaker than them. nobody messes with me because of my chad join date and post count:smonk:

GrAYcel detected

Opinion rejected

Shut the fuck up, dumb fucking gaycel. :feelspuke::feelspuke::feelspuke::feelspuke::feelspuke::feelspuke::feelspuke::feelspuke::feelspuke::feelspuke::feelspuke::feelsseriously::feelspuke::feelspuke::feelspuke::feelspuke::feelspuke::feelspuke::feelspuke::feelspuke::feelspuke::feelspuke::feelspuke::feelspuke::feelspuke::feelspuke::feelsseriously::feelsseriously::feelsseriously::feelsseriously::feelsseriously::feelsseriously::feelsseriously:

Kys your stupid graycel cuck, 99% of your dipshits either turn out to be fakecels, femoids, feds, infiltrators, orend up leaving the forum within momth for whatever other stupid fucking reason.

Graycel persecution is justified and essential to preserve the integrity of the community, just as femoid persecution is essential for preventing the degeneration of civilization and the family structure

Also all you need is 500 posts to nor be graycel, ans if youre not a cringey faggot nobody would bully you in the interim

Greycel moment.

didn't read glow fag:feelsLSD:

greycel thread :feelstastyman:, didn't read.

It's not bullying, it's hazing, there's a significant difference. It weeds out the vermin, GrAYcel. :feelsjuice:

Bullying is an NPC trait.

holy shit you are such a tryhard its unreal , just dont be a dick and people will be fine . im a greycel and nobodys ever mentioned it. admins arent going to give you sympathy paragon so you can continue your glowie activities in peace (can i have it instead pl0x xoxo)

Btw. If you keep this, you'll end up spiraling on yourselves, and new users will always step on eggs. I thought this was a place for freedom!

I'm almost blue and now you're telling me that bullying greycels[UWSL] is bad!? Did you know how hard it is to put almost 345 posts and not get banned?[/UWSL]

Absolutely right.

Not only that, some incels who hate their bitch ass parents like myself, they don't get internet, my father is putting on parental controls... I don't know why he doesn't believe in me, he's CAPPING MY INTELLECTUAL POTENTIAL IMAGINE THE RESEARCH I COULD HAVE DONE ALL THOSE HOURS I HAVE TO TWIDDLE MY THUMBS it's fucking ridiculous.

Good post though, well intentioned great post, STANDING UP AGAINST INJUSTICE WHEN IT's Kinda popular to do so, either way this is a great post keep it up!!! I'm grey.

Oops I'm officer YEAH

holy shit you are such a tryhard its unreal , just dont be a dick and people will be fine . im a greycel and nobodys ever mentioned it. admins arent going to give you sympathy paragon so you can continue your glowie activities in peace (can i have it instead pl0x xoxo)

I like this shit I don't know what the fuck you're talking about lol

I joined a while ago I would really appreciate someone making a thread like this, plus it's in lounge who cares anyway?!?!?

Funny how people jump to judge before even seeing my previous posts. I exposed twitter girls as definitive Blackpill, but yes, I must be a glow .I.

GrAYcel genocide ASAP tbh ( in all seriousness though, it’s mostly just hazing, stick around and you’ll do fine)

You must think I am a fool

Fk it. Life its very self is already bullying us :cryfeels: