Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

No more flirting in the office for non-Chads. 93% of women consider workplace flirting inappropriate

WarriorSkull

WarriorSkull

Captain
★★★★★
The stat comes from a poll of 1000 employees of unnamed telecommunications company.

As I read more of the article, it is actually relatively based in it's criticism of shit like #MeToo and young women considering all (non-chad) men creeps for approaching them.

Here is a few choice excerpts:

Kate Julian captured this dynamic in a 2018 Atlantic article about millennial sexlessness, when her story of meeting her husband in an elevator was met with deeply ambivalent reactions from the article's subjects. Even as the young women she spoke to swooned over the idea of such a meet-cute, "quite a few of them suggested that if a random guy started talking to them in an elevator, they would be weirded out. "Creeper! Get away from me," one woman imagined thinking.

That gut-level revulsion in response to a friendly overture—"Creeper! Ew!"—is partly traceable to the idea that male desire is in and of itself fundamentally predatory, which is in turn traceable to the trend of viewing sex and love through a power-and-privilege lens. The way the thinking goes, if every interaction between men and women must be contextualized against men's abuse of women historically, as a group, then any man approaching a woman should be rightfully viewed with suspicion; even the most anodyne coffee date comes with an unwanted, non-optional side order of three thousand years of patriarchal oppression. Drink up, ladies!

The far-reaching impact of the #MeToo movement may be visible here. What started as a well-intentioned attempt to protect women from pervasive harassment and abuse evolved into something more nefarious; young people have been taught to equate emotional discomfort with trauma and violation, and have thus come to believe that the only "good" relationship offers complete safety from ever feeling bad.
Is Flirting the Next Victim of Millennials' Metaphorical Murder Spree? | Opinion (msn.com)

That gut-level revulsion in response to a friendly overture—"Creeper! Ew!"—is partly traceable to the idea that male desire is in and of itself fundamentally predatory, which is in turn traceable to the trend of viewing sex and love through a power-and-privilege lens. The way the thinking goes, if every interaction between men and women must be contextualized against men's abuse of women historically, as a group, then any man approaching a woman should be rightfully viewed with suspicion; even the most anodyne coffee date comes with an unwanted, non-optional side order of three thousand years of patriarchal oppression. Drink up, ladies!
This is the level of brainwashing that is currently afflicting our soyciety. This highlights it right here. :society:

Foids can flirt with Chad tho.

The stat comes from a poll of 1000 employees of unnamed telecommunications company.

As I read more of the article, it is actually relatively based in it's criticism of shit like #MeToo and young women considering all (non-chad) men creeps for approaching them.

Is Flirting the Next Victim of Millennials' Metaphorical Murder Spree? | Opinion (msn.com)
I don't even talk in the office, fuck I don't even look people in the eye. Specially since I was laid off this last Friday

This is the level of brainwashing that is currently afflicting our soyciety. This highlights it right here. :society:
And this last paragraph jfl
But while some of our sexual mores are changing as fast as the technology that fuels them, it's a good bet that the rumors of the death of flirting have been greatly exaggerated, as evinced by the millennial women who swoon at the idea of meeting someone in an elevator—even though, according to the standards of their own generation, this is simply not done. They're tapped into something deeper than the trendy, fleeting culture that says it's traumatic to be desired: the human yearning to connect, to bond, to love and be loved.

My prediction: in the culture wars, love wins.

Where have we heard this before? @PPEcel

All these things still exist but only for chads. Chad only.

I mean this was pretty obvious already, no survey needed

Jfl, why do you need to even talk to toilets to have that cocksucker's stinking breath on your face?:feelspuke::feelspuke:
Flirting:soy:

chads can never be weird

If the Chad or Betabuxxer is a supervisory manager and the foid can get promoted into a higher income bracket and just a better job position in general she's fucking him for favors. For 99.9% of the rest of males within the company it's simply over for them, but them only.

Last edited:
Lol do You really work in office with disgusting femoids like goos urban cucks? Just wait em outside the office and give em some involuntary sex theory