Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

no, not wanting to 'ascend' with a 2/10 foid doesnt make you a volcel

blackpillednigga

blackpillednigga

Overlord
★★★★★
foids can get chads easily. if males cant get stacy easily then its still an unfair game regardless of if we have the options of 'ascending' with a 1/10 foid

also theres many valid reasons to not want to fuck/date a low rated foid, appearance aside they are just promiscious whores with STDs that dont have loyalty or humbleness to their partners

Last edited:
what even is a volcel

- ron (grAY)

Ehh. If you have the option and wouldn’t take it, I perfectly respect that decision but you’re still volcel by definition

Ehh. If you have the option and wouldn’t take it, I perfectly respect that decision but you’re still volcel by definition
This.
It'd make you nearcel which is still brutal enough. The common enemy is toilets and chad

I guess its 'technically' volcel, but I bet theres a 1/10 foid out there that would willingly fuck any user in this forum. and only the really desperate coomers or low iq cels would think of ascending with one

This.
It'd make you nearcel which is still brutal enough. The common enemy is toilets and chad
Not Chad, simps who inflate the value of women

What makes you think a 1/10 would ever want me?

What makes you think a 1/10 would ever want me?
as unlikely as you think it is im sure theres a really ugly foid out there that would let you have sex with her but even you would be too repulsed by her. if you find deformed foids attractive you're just lying or really deranged. imagine the smell and the possible diseases she carries

foids can get chads easily. if males cant get stacy easily then its still an unfair game regardless of if we have the options of 'ascending' with a 1/10 foid
fairness has nothing to do with the technicality that your celibacy is a % voluntary if you are not pursuing 100% of the world's pussy

your celibacy is only voluntary in respect to the pussy you do pursue and fail to achieve

as unlikely as you think it is im sure theres a really ugly foid out there that would let you have sex with her but even you would be too repulsed by her. if you find deformed foids attractive you're just lying or really deranged. imagine the smell and the possible diseases she carries
Nah not even ugly foids like me

Even 2/10 women get matches on Tinder like wild fire. Beauty standards for women are non-existent. They only
somewhat exist because women compete with each other.

Even a 1/10 Foid will try to save herself for Chad and will under no circumstances accept nothing less

Considering I see here niggas unironically calling women like Zendaya ugly ape, and rating other perfectly average women 1s and 2s, to me, this thread falls flat, because I know a lot of you are a bunch of Stacy chasing faggots...

Well there's that thread of the zombie-looking foid in Inceldom Discussion. I guess I wouldn't with her but other than that I'm pretty open to fuck just about any foid right now.
If you have the chance to ascend with a 2/10 right now I would do it, you might regret not doing it later.
I but I bet theres a 1/10 foid out there that would willingly fuck any user in this forum
Really? I don't know about that but if she exists my DMs are open.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back