Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Brutal No one cares about me

edgelordcel

edgelordcel

Fat Link
★★★
Im the only guy in my class that got a army letter thing to go register as a potential goy fodder.

When i mentioned this only 1 guy asked me about it

And the most BRUTAL part is the foids didnt even bat an eye, im possibly gonna have to be in the army and protect them, while they will be off to italy or some country fucking chads.

While i was there sitting, they were teehee giggling and texting chads on their phones and gossiping about some other normies and foids.

The same shit happened to ukraine. While their males are getting their heads split open alive with sledgehammers their women vlog about their lifestyle in London :feelsree: :feelsree: :foidSoy::banhammer::banhammer:

All foids think about is fucking chads. They have no sense of nationality, race, type of mammal, nothing. All they think about is getting taken care of like a baby and railed by chads

what country

i am a volunteer cannon fodder myself. but volunteered not drafted. i had friends who died during their conscription in other countries.

Equal rights but not equal fights kek.

It isnt about that
Why should i have a need to muhhhh protect and serve my country while im incel
NO PUSSY NO WORK
Incels fare better in the military. Imagine you had a girlfriend to leave behind knowing she'll be enjoying the cock carousel in your absence.

NBuo3U2pNjhyjJFJL0vlbn9zsN3gx2UVg-W7olciMxfZnpTSdSekxpnuZdy_CVeFNE4cpzB0GVRSGaePH2HeTEBBJQ

Incels fare better in the military. Imagine you had a girlfriend to leave behind knowing she'll be enjoying the cock carousel in your absence.
At least they had a gf.
No one ever showed empathy towards me

i am a volunteer cannon fodder myself. but volunteered not drafted. i had friends who died during their conscription in other countries.
Why???

At least you get a free gun