Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill No one is judging women by their looks

C

copetillirope

Officer
★★
Height? completely normal for a foid to wear heels and fraud 3 inches of her height. Short? Cute. Tall? Model.

Skin quality? wears shitload of fakeup to cover for any akne or pimple that appears.

Dick size? no one ever asks how deep a woman vagina is or what is the largest cock/dildo that she had. The difference between a virgin's vagina and a single mom vagina is equal to the difference between your middle finger and a 50cm-3kg baby.

Facial bone structure? Just put some fake up and create the shadow of a shredded jaw and high cheeckbones.

Balding? Half of the most famous female models in my country are NW2 if not 3. Women cover thin hair and lack of hair by having long hair.

Muscle mass? High heels create the tension to pop the hamstrings butt and calves out of their original volume.

Body fat? The current definition of a chubby woman is equal to the definition of an obese man.

Lack of eye lashes, eyebrows (cumbrellas), full colored lips, body hair, nails and so on are all common issues which are common for a female to fix.

Ironically women judge each other more than we judge them

My Mom had to put makeup on and do her hair before going to the gym this morning. I told her that she looks fine and no guys will judge her. Then she said "If there were men at the gym I wouldn't be putting on makeup" implying it's the women who will judge her.

My Mom had to put makeup on and do her hair before going to the gym this morning. I told her that she looks fine and no guys will judge her. Then she said "If there were men at the gym I wouldn't be putting on makeup" implying it's the women who will judge her.
:feelsokman:

Most men find most women attractive. Women can be short, tall, flat chested, flat assed, and men will still find them attractive.

It's foids who constantly shit on each other's looks.

They pretend to empower each other but talk shit about other females to compete for male attention.