Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

'No one said that sanctions will provoke collapse of Russia'.

NorthernWind

NorthernWind

Paragon
★★★★★
Just one example. It was said on March 1, 2022.

FMw6JpsXIAMeh0m large

So glad I'm paying 2x the gas prices while my countries economy slips into recession

meanwhile le ruzzian economy is growing

Russia is collapsing just like any other western country. Look at the birth rates of ethnic russians , compare them to the birth rates of immigrants who are taking over the big cities and keep terrorizing people. All european leaders are filthy jews who want you dead and replaced by brown people. Enough said , I don't care about sanctions. The real issue of Russia is that their native people are so demoralized that they would rather eliminate themselves permanently over having to live a single second in their poor and miserable shithole.

Russia is collapsing just like any other western country. Look at the birth rates of ethnic russians , compare them to the birth rates of immigrants who are taking over the big cities and keep terrorizing people. All european leaders are filthy jews who want you dead and replaced by brown people. Enough said , I don't care about sanctions. The real issue of Russia is that their native people are so demoralized that they would rather eliminate themselves permanently over having to live a single second in their poor and miserable shithole.
This is a completely different process. It's a natural process of death of nations, states and civilizations.
And it's has nothing to do with the current geopolitics.
Maybe this process started in 1960-1970s in the West and in the USSR.

Do you think chinks love the fact their men are mostly druggies and junkies. That’s why they wed your Russian and Ukraine for money. And get good white genes.