Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel NO ONE should be 6’5 (That height shouldn’t exist)

shii410

shii410

I'm not black I'm O. J.
★★★★★
No one deserves to be 6’5. That height literally shouldn’t even exist it’s completely unbalanced and unfair to manlets and average height men
D9A0ECC9 FBA0 4BE9 A50F 1434C1EDCF98

LIFE IS JUST A PUSSY BUFFET FOR THESE NIGGAS. “Oh actually, I’m 6’5 (195cm) and as a 6’5 guy, my opinion on being 6’5, or 195 in cm (I’m 6’5 so that’s my height in cm) I don’t think the fact that I’m 6’5 makes me fakecel because” Shut your goofy ass up boi

I’m not 6’5

lol I remember mylifeistrash. I also remember discussing with Goff about banning him last year. I'm glad he's not around anymore.

Imagine being 6'5 and incel

tbh, being tall is literally the top 1 fetish of foids

I'm 5'6, I hope every tallfag is on the receiving end of a Day of Retribution as part of the newly released Diablo II DLC of course.

I’m 5 feet 4. This is real suicidefuel.

lol I remember mylifeistrash. I also remember discussing with Goff about banning him last year. I'm glad he's not around anymore.
nice to see you back bro

he was on .su the other day shitting on sub5 men, jfl.

--

As for the thread I agree, 5'11 seems to be the ideal height for humans, most ancient humans were about this height or shorter. Being that tall fucks your balance and also make it difficult to maintain certain positions (I heard squatting is difficult for very tall people) and they also tend to suffer with bone issues later in life

No one should be 185 and above tbh

(That height shouldn’t exist) :reeeeee: :reeeeee: :reeeeee:

I hope he loses all his hair.

Humans shouldve never moved past 5'2 tbh.

/s this, 6'6 here btw

I'm 5'5, I hope every tallfag is on the receiving end of a Day of Retribution as part of the newly released Diablo II DLC of course.

No one deserves to be 6’5. That height literally shouldn’t even exist it’s completely unbalanced and unfair to manlets and average height menView attachment 437488

LIFE IS JUST A PUSSY BUFFET FOR THESE NIGGAS. “Oh actually, I’m 6’5 (195cm) and as a 6’5 guy, my opinion on being 6’5, or 195 in cm (I’m 6’5 so that’s my height in cm) I don’t think the fact that I’m 6’5 makes me fakecel because” Shut your goofy ass up boi
Beating on a rotting corpse I see

#RedistributeBones

I saw a young Chad at the grocery store today actually taller than that. I would say 6’7. He was young too like late teens or very early 20s. I actually saw him from a distance and walked closer to see if he was an NBA player.

I saw a young Chad at the grocery store today actually taller than that. I would say 6’7. He was young too like late teens or very early 20s. I actually saw him from a distance and walked closer to see if he was an NBA player.

We have Chad worship in progress :feelsbaton:

No one should be taller than 6’0 tbh

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back