Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting No people to talk with - men are sojaks, foids are foids

KingOfTheRiver

KingOfTheRiver

Greycel
Irl there are no decent people to talk with if u are autist with weird interests. Sojaks only want to talk cars, foids and bullshittery, foids - self explanatory. No one to exchange politic wievs, discuss philosophy, art, gym, theatre, literature, games other than fuckin LOL or CS, and I am even so shy that I have no balls to talk with sb via internet. Fuck autism, fuck being shycel, even on discords I am saged

Normies are boring as fuck but you need to find men who are into shit that you are also into.

Irl there are no decent people to talk with if u are autist with weird interests. Sojaks only want to talk cars, foids and bullshittery, foids - self explanatory. No one to exchange politic wievs, discuss philosophy, art, gym, theatre, literature, games other than fuckin LOL or CS, and I am even so shy that I have no balls to talk with sb via internet. Fuck autism, fuck being shycel, even on discords I am saged
this is exactly how i felt like in hs till i got a good friend group that was outcast tier, remember playing indie games with them all throughout soph year during covid and having a blast. even forgot about all my rejection in my freshman year

one to exchange politic wievs, discuss philosophy, art, gym, theatre, literature, games other than fuckin LOL or CS,
Politic views= there is only one its clownworld, it only gets worse
Art,gym,theatre,literature,games = Copin

How long do u feel like beeing incel and how old are you, i think you are very young

LOL or CS= Normie games not much time investment

Politic views= there is only one its clownworld, it only gets worse
Art,gym,theatre,literature,games = Copin

How long do u feel like beeing incel and how old are you, i think you are very young

LOL or CS= Normie games not much time investment
Not so young tho, 23, I used to have some interesting friends back in my teenage yrs, we never even cared about foids and social stuff, so idk if it counts as being an incel, I was just living my autistic life. I miss good old days when I had sb to talk with, I did not knew about this rotten world

Not so young tho, 23, I used to have some interesting friends back in my teenage yrs, we never even cared about foids and social stuff, so idk if it counts as being an incel, I was just living my autistic life. I miss good old days when I had sb to talk with, I did not knew about this rotten world
Ok i thought u were 18 or smth because u dont have given up copin yet.
So you are same same as me.
Are you a diagnosted autist?

49581.jpg
Re: Happy Black History Month
ParadigmaticAnon
Png

#183008290Thursday, February 04, 2016 5:49 PM CST
"Thats not fair to say Black People have no history" It is not a matter of being "fair." The "history" of African American individuals should not triumph over other ethnic groups.

Re: when roblox disables the numpad enter button
ParadigmaticAnon
Png

#183008083Thursday, February 04, 2016 5:45 PM CST
You can easily implement such functionality by utilizing UserInputService.
Re: Can anybody help with morphing
ParadigmaticAnon
Png

#182943068Wednesday, February 03, 2016 2:18 PM CST
"Thx for the info but one more thing when i do Add Instance.new("") i can add more and anything right ?" "Instance.new()" accepts two "arguments" within the parentheses, a string containing the name of an object, and the Parent of the object within the game. If you do not provide a valid object string name as the first argument, you will receive an error. Here is the format: Instance.new("Argument1",Argument2);

This IS Clownworld .

Remember That

Ok i thought u were 18 or smth because u dont have given up copin yet.
So you are same same as me.
Are you a diagnosted autist?
Yep, I was diagnosed with Asperger Syndrome about 3 yrs ago
Well, is that coping - idk, all that intellectual stuff is the point why I still see a reason to live, but maybe u are right tho

Well, is that coping - idk, all that intellectual stuff is the point why I still see a reason to live, but maybe u are right tho

Yes finding reasons to live in a world were nothing is world living for and no big motivation to climb the career latter and not coming home to a girlfriend or a wife in your mid twenties is brutal.
The only thing what keeps my alive that are Gigacopes like SEAmaxx or getting a Dog

reincarnation Maxx boyo

G
Yes finding reasons to live in a world were nothing is world living for and no big motivation to climb the career latter and not coming home to a girlfriend or a wife in your mid twenties is brutal.
The only thing what keeps my alive that are Gigacopes like SEAmaxx or getting a Dog
Getting a dog is the best thing u can do to yourself imo. No one so grateful and sincerely loving as a happy doggo, and at least u are not all alone with him

I enjoy learning about the multiple philosophical and historical interpretations of the world; reading on chronologies are great too.

Right now I am completely absorbed into Daggerfall Unity.
I am a dumbass, is this some sort of mod for Elder Scrolls Daggerfall?
Btw yeah, misc interpretations of the world are super interesting, basically the lore of humanity, and lores created by humanity, it's all so fine, how could so many normies just left all that beauty unnoticed

You gotta stop seeing this (having nobody to talk with) as a loss and more as something that always has been and which you have no control over. Be glad the illusion is shattered and you can accept the world the way it really is rather than wondering why you seem to be the exception. Humans are shitty creatures.