Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious No Point in Debating which race of Men have it worse

waste matter

waste matter

Overlord
★★★★
It is obvious that whitecels are volcels approximately more than 80% of them, they can go to other foreign countries to JBWmaxx or even get some ethnic whore that happens to be in a white country. While all that shit happening Deathnic dudes especially Ricecels and Currycels have got nothing but Rope Cope or CHOice to go to Emergency Room.

Last edited:
What about semiwhites?

It is obvious that whitecels are volcels approximately more than 80% of them, they can go to other foreign countries to JBWmaxx or even get some ethnic whore that happens to be in a white country. While all that shit happening Deathnic dudes especially Ricecels and Currycels have got nothing but Rope Cope or Choice to go to Emergency Room.
why are white men so superior when it comes to dating? and what constitutes "white" in your opinion?

why are white men so superior when it comes to dating? and what constitutes "white" in your opinion?
Whites are superior when it comes to dating is because of their looks.
The whites that I am talking about is basically white people.
What about semiwhites?
It depends most of the time semiwhites are ugly but sometimes they do look kind white so they are wanted by some foids.

Whites are superior when it comes to dating is because of their looks.
The whites that I am talking about is basically white people.
White

Is she "White"?

Yeah, if anyone disagrees curries have it the worst out of all races it is just wrong tbh

yes. white passing enough IMO. She looks like an octoroon
She's an Indian with ancient Germanic / nordic ancestors. Very rare indeed, but they happen from time to time.

Yeah bro, the truth :lul: I may be 5"7', NW 2.5, A framcel, with a 3/10 face. But it's fine because my white skin will just cure my inceldom
jfl at people who actually believe this :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

white skin cures retrognathia and 5 inch wrists, bro! :feelshaha: :feelshaha: :feelshaha:

Yeah bro, the truth :lul: I may be 5"7', NW 2.5, A framcel, with a 3/10 face. But it's fine because my white skin will just cure my inceldom
Still it is undeniable that you don't have it harder than me.

You're denying the JBW
I'm quite confident in stating that White skin does not cure retrognathia and 5 inch wrists, and that you are a retard if you think it does, yes.

I'm quite confident in stating that White skin does not cure retrognathia and 5 inch wrists, and that you are a retard if you think it does, yes.
I never said that you moron, I said Deathnics have it way worse than Whites why is that so hard to understand?

Take a walk around any European city and see whose hand Stacies are holding.
Spoiler : it's 80% niggers and 20% sandniggers.

All White men are incels in White countries and have to resort to prostitution in cheap shitholes like SEA because all the high-pqying jobs in Europe are taken by the same nigger moggers

Just have money to travel to another country bro

Take a walk around any European city and see whose hand Stacies are holding.
Spoiler : it's 80% niggers and 20% sandniggers.

All White men are incels in White countries and have to resort to prostitution in cheap shitholes like SEA because all the high-pqying jobs in Europe are taken by the same nigger moggers

this

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back