Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

no point in existing

Ap0calypse

Ap0calypse

Radical Faction
★★★
if you dont even have a single decent genetic trait. Im short, ugly, and stupid. People wonder why I chose to ignore my friends and humans when all they have done is look down on me.

If you are genetically inferior, it is your absolute right to inflict retribution upon others in any way possible. You never asked to born that way or be mistreated. Spread chaos and suffering whenever you can, your enemies deserve it.

I feel you. I wish I was dead, nothing would change for the world but my suffering might end at least. I don't have anybody or anything nowadays. It really pains me.

Being stupid in addition to being so physically inferior must be really brutal.

An incel I vaguely knew he was small and weak. And he had a normie mind where he just wasn't curious about anything, and not creative. So while his normie buddies grew to be like 6'2 and strong and good bodies and way better looking and more energy than him. And then his normie buddies were dating and clubbing and then getting into serious relationships and travelling. He was a 5'4 version of them with low energy and virgin never had a girlfriend.

He eventually OD'ed at age 28 or so.

An incel I vaguely knew he was small and weak. And he had a normie mind where he just wasn't curious about anything, and not creative. So while his normie buddies grew to be like 6'2 and strong and good bodies and way better looking and more energy than him. And then his normie buddies were dating and clubbing and then getting into serious relationships and travelling. He was a 5'4 version of them with low energy and virgin never had a girlfriend.

Bruuutal

at least most of you guys have some degree of intelligence. i have nothing. i am shit both inside and outside.

premature babies should he given growth hormone and it should be illegal for women to have kids while over 30. The risk for lower intelligence and mutated offspring is too high at that age. You end up creating failed abominations with like me.