Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill We don't get a second chance in life

Logic55

Logic55

Blackpill Philosopher
★★★★★
JFL if you think there is an afterlife. When you die, you stop existing. It's that simple. The concepts of heaven and hell are fairytales that were made up by ancient humans who practiced fake religions. This is your only life. You have a decision to make, cope as much as possible before you die or rot until you die. As a strong and independent male, I chose the former. You don't get a second life after death.

I had one shot at life, and I was born as a curry.

To not exist is heaven

The second you got pushed out of your mommys vagene, your were destined to suffer until darkness.

And you will embrace it Champ!

I will reincarnate as a bear and tear foids alive.

My entire family tree got pussy at some point. Why the fuck can I not? Oh well. Maybe death will be better?

are you balding? NW3 tier?
No but most curries have those traits as well, as well as being short, ugly, brown, small dick, skinny fat, poor aging, low IQ, etc.

My entire family tree got pussy at some point. Why the fuck can I not? Oh well. Maybe death will be better?
Cause you have been born in the exact wrong time period.
post Feminism, sexual revolution and social media.
All the 3 points I just mentioned, are pure cancer.

JFL if you think there is an afterlife. When you die, you stop existing. It's that simple. The concepts of heaven and hell are fairytales that were made up by ancient humans who practiced fake religions. This is your only life. You have a decision to make, cope as much as possible before you die or rot until you die. As a strong and independent male, I chose the former. You don't get a second life after death.
Its interesting how you speak so confidently about something you cannot know

Surely you know the truth if you haven't died yet

Foids and chads get plenty of second chances. They get halo effect and perceived as redeemable.

But for incels it's wagecuck, NEET, or rape

Its interesting how you speak so confidently about something you cannot know
Why do you believe in the possibility of an afterlife. The concept of an afterlife is made up by humans. We are not special, we are just animals that will eventually die. When you die, your consciousness will disappear. The soul dies along with your body.

Cause you have been born in the exact wrong time period.
post Feminism, sexual revolution and social media.
All the 3 points I just mentioned, are pure cancer.
Just my fucking luck. If only we lived a world without those darned things

I had one shot at life, and I was born as a curry.
View attachment 1100930
Its ovER and others are born as Chad or Tyrone. I heard even lite skinned curry men get LOADS of female curry attention in India. You must be a dark skinned , short curry so double ovER