Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel No prospects

• Thread starter Deleted member 41003
  • Start date
Deleted member 41003

Deleted member 41003

Chronic pain of existence
-
Currently, I am NEET, I live with my parents, but soon I will have to go to manual work again, because the money is running out ...
My only prospects are manual labor for crap money. I live in a poor country in Europe.

:feelsbadman::cryfeels:

Welcome. Are you KHHV? Have you had any girlfriends?

Brutal. I would be forced to work again too but in Germany you can get Hartz 4.

Currently, I am NEET
Same
, I live with my parents
Same,i live with my pos toilet mother
but soon I will have to go to manual work again
Never wageslaved and hopefully i never will
My only prospects are manual labor for crap money.
Or you could consider the rope.
I live in a poor country in Europe.
:feelsbadman::cryfeels:
First world cels will never know how good they have it (in comparison to third world truecels.).

If you're in the EU country, try getting work in a better EU country that pays more. Otherwise educate yourself and complete as many qualifications/courses in things that interest you as you can. Life sucks though, it's all who you know and family/friend connections.

just drug dealer maxx. kidding. thats brutal.

If you're in the EU country, try getting work in a better EU country that pays more. Otherwise educate yourself and complete as many qualifications/courses in things that interest you as you can. Life sucks though, it's all who you know and family/friend connections.
I would like to go to the west of Europe to some richer country to work, but I am afraid that I will not be able to cope / they will cheat me.