Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

No reply yet for the gift/letter to oneitis

• Thread starter Deleted member 21883
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 21883

Self-banned
-
Nothing yet. Inconclusive.

Greycel tier thread tbh

Last edited:
If you have to send gifts to a foid it's over for you boyo. If a foid likes you SHE will give you gifts.

You’re gonna get mogged pretty hard son

No reply is the answer dumbass
You got ghosted into oblivion
How long are you going to have this suspended animation until you observe objective reality and say yeah she ghosted me

Why won't she talk to me?

I though she would feel obligated to write a token thanks for the gift.

I miss her so much.
JFL at thinking that foids don't act like they're above all social norms and common courtesy.
If you're an ugly man wymyn consider as their right and duty to treat you like utter shit. She did nothing wrong in her eyes

Hahaha are you serious bro'?
You sure you're a blackpilled man?

Brutal blackpilled facade obliteration

you must be trolling at this point :feelsseriously:

How do you have 36 days on this website but you're still doing this shit?
At this point your threads are only good for postmaxxing tbh

Last edited:
I made this mistake to a former oneitis. Full on cringe that I wish I could erase.

You can't negotiate your way in. And doing all these romcom bullshit will not change her mind. You aren't chad. The way it is.

I made this mistake to a former oneitis. Full on cringe that I wish I could erase.

You can't negotiate your way in. And doing all these romcom bullshit will not change her mind. You aren't chad. The way it is.
I just want a reply so I know she is reading them. What if I have the wrong address and my oneitis might love me?

Foids don't care. They wouldn't bother even to give us some minor response for closure.

I just want a reply so I know she is reading them. What if I have the wrong address and my oneitis might love me?
Thousands of dudes in our shoes do this shit. Letters, teddy bears, flowers, etc. And they all get rejected. Do you think you're any better? That mindset that it might work this time is why dudes keep doing it. Might as well sign up for Tinder and pay them for boosts while you're at it.

mIsS aLl ThE sHoTs YoU dOn'T tAkE.

C'mon man. You know the truth. Foids are glued to their phone. They aren't busy. They got the text or you're blocked. Any love letters likely went straight to the garbage or laughed at by her and her current chad.

I've been there. I'm an oldcel. I've done cringey sappy shit thinking she'd see me differently. She didn't.

What a surprise

Maybe someone on r9k would be willing to give you a "shoulder rub" & call you "hun".