Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill No such thing as IQ, because it doesnt matter

S

Swedeguy93

#"Women"=Children
★★★
There are no dumb or smart or average IQ people
There are only ugly ,ugly & beautiful people
beautiful people dont CARE about what smart (& dumb) people know or can contribute

I'm giga high IQ a genius

There are only ugly ugly & beautiful people
beautiful people dont CARE about what smart people know or can contribute
Very sad world. Just be hiveminded theory. But I would say low iq people do exist and normies notice it to an extent. All you need to do is be an NPC and good looking. Creativity is never adored in this cucked world

only a brainleet will make such statement
high iq nonetheless
hateful insul

Very sad world. Just be hiveminded theory. But I would say low iq people do exist and normies notice it to an extent. All you need to do is be an NPC and good looking. Creativity is never adored in this cucked world
of course, WE know that morons and geniuses exist. In normie lalaland they dont, in their minds. They´re simply-ugly

only a brainleet will make such statement
high iq nonetheless
hateful insul
only a brainleet would make ur statement u just made. the most beautiful chad in every area is always the most average in IQ. As close to 100 as possible. 99,997/100,00023

only a brainleet would make ur statement u just made. the most beautiful chad in every area is always the most average in IQ. As close to 100 as possible. 99,997/100,00023
low iq that you responded to my low iq post that i clearly baited you into responding
you got played , you got manipulated by yakuub master mid @hateful insul
hateful insul

low iq that you responded to my low iq post that i clearly baited you into responding
you got played , you got manipulated by yakuub master mid @hateful insul
hateful insul
only near normies care about such social games. I just instinctively commented on what i thougth was an error

Massive fucking cope. I have been denied many high paying jobs because my IQ wasn't high enough to pass their tests. I know ugly shitskin curries, uglier than me earning 200,300k usd because high IQ. your lazy poor low IQ fag coping. IQ is everything when it comes to STEM money Maxxing.

Just because something doesn't matter, doesn't mean it doesn't exist. What kind of retarded logic is that?

There are only ugly ,ugly & beautiful people
beautiful people dont CARE about what smart (& dumb) people know or can contribute
You sum up my state of mind:feelshaha:

When I see autist fighting over iQ , it always make me laugh

Nigga with 80 iQ is fuckin your woman

While you with 100+ IQ is rotting in your room.

95-105 is norman tier. iq starts to matter at 115+ tbh
I know man

The point is high IQ is useless in sexual relationships and reproduction

On the contrary, men with high IQ have difficulties with women

I know man

The point is high IQ is useless in sexual relationships and reproduction

On the contrary, men with high IQ have difficulties with women
yea but it sucks being in the iq gray zone that most of us here are in (110-125) where youre smart enough to have shit luck with women but stupid enough to not be able to generate lots of income from your iq alone

yea but it sucks being in the iq gray zone that most of us here are in (110-125) where youre smart enough to have shit luck with women but stupid enough to not be able to generate lots of income from your iq alone
I get what you mean

You’re combining the disadvantages of both

except you're wrong
I'd love to develop innovative software to become a millionaire off of but I'm so blatantly not intelligent enough for such endeavors.
denying IQ is sheer cope

except you're wrong
I'd love to develop innovative software to become a millionaire off of but I'm so blatantly not intelligent enough for such endeavors.
denying IQ is sheer cope
IQ is everything in money Maxxing for STEM :feelsohgod::feelsohgod::feelsohgod::feelsrope:

IQ is everything in money Maxxing for STEM :feelsohgod::feelsohgod::feelsohgod::feelsrope:
yep, definitely. I find it absurd how often people just ignore the topic of IQ when discussing difficulty of studying and employment prospects in STEM

stem ppl are smart, not geniuses.. they´re 120-130 IQ. Anything above 130 and you basically CANT work. 135 at the most. Above 135 is genius lvl iq and u´ll just be like wittgenstein/nietzsche and just thinkthinkthink.
All jobs from the lowest cleaners to brain/heart surgeon, computer programmers etc are for the "wide" range normies, 70-130. Morons & geniuses are the poorest ppl in society. The richest are the 100 IQ monarchy>nobility>landowners renting from nobility and so on, followed by the ones living in the richest areas in cities. From them it goes down/up to 98/102 97/103 etc. Its always the apartment dwellers who are the morons and geniuses in all societies. Looks,-IQ-money are always auto selected from birth. Life is all about luck. The environmental, genetic and "other ppl" affecting everyone around them in a chain-effect is too strong. There is no free will, only an illusion of it.
Jdfgjfgj

Last edited:
Morons and geniuses in general (VERY MUCH SO IN %) -70 /130+ cant work. theyre too stupid and smart

Last edited:
IQ is the reason why someone can drop out and make millions on their own while somebody won't even find a job after graduation
what ur talking about is the difference between having maybe 85 & 117 IQ. its still in the range of normality. Of course u need to be smart for stem. But too smart, above 130, is just detrimental. You´ll be sacked in an instant for being too rude, since rudeness is auto-associated with smartness. Your ideas will be too extreme and new to ppl also. Regardless of how good they may be. Too good ideas=bad ideas to normies.

They not only view both smart & dumb ppol as ugly. They treat smart ppl as dumb ppl, cause theyre too dumb to differentiate between them.

what ur talking about is the difference between having maybe 85 & 117 IQ. its still in the range of normality. Of course u need to be smart for stem. But too smart, above 130, is just detrimental. You´ll be sacked in an instant for being too rude, since rudeness is auto-associated with smartness. Your ideas will be too extreme and new to ppl also. Regardless of how good they may be. Too good ideas=bad ideas to normies.
ur low IQ coper. I know many high IQs who still have good social skills and earn $$$

Looks, social skills, being neurotypical, intelligence and money all matter to live a happy life. This is a shitty sewers thread

nt looks and status is all that matters