Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

No way only 14% of people are 6’’0 and over

Reclusemaxxer

Reclusemaxxer

-
There’s no way only 14% of people are 6’0 and over its more like 30% at this point are 6’0 and over 14% is cope I see two many gen z kids that are 6’0+ for this to be true every average for a male zoomer is like 5’11 so 6’0 is pretty common

Everyone lie for their height by an inch or two and heightfraud. This measurement was done by doctors probably.

As a Blackpillosophy Professor, I would say in USA 1 in 5 atleast are 6ft or taller.

This is actually pretty accurate. Since taking keen observations of the blackpill in action -especially heightpill - I've pretty much this exact same number. At 180cm-5'11-6'0 in the West I find I am taller than 85% of men and 98-99% of foids. Accounting for footwear counts too. It's summer these days so I'm in sandals 24/7 for 3/4 months. Other than that I wear shoes or boots that might give me an absolute max of 2cm when brand new.

Look at other people's footwear. With foids it's all over the place. The really tall ones will wear flat as flat can get and the short ones will usually wear something with lift and the rest are all over the place. All I know is it's extremely rare to run into a foid taller than me. Most of them don't like it if they're majorly above average female height anyway since they can't wear stupid heels and it makes them feel less feminine to be taller than men when they are already tall but then fading even more.

Men's footwear tends to be less sneaky. I'm sure I've seen guys wearing elevator shoes or have shit stuffed in theirs but I don't know. Really thick heeled boots I've seen. Again, all I know is that the vast majority of men I walk by are my height or I'm taller.

My observations are taken in busy urban environments, malls, and huge university districts. I can often pass by 1000s a day. 10s of hands like now when places just start back up for fall again.

Average penis size and average height is a lot higher. That studies are jew lies.

GEN Z NIGGERS NEED TO BE GENOCIDED :lasereyes:

I
This is actually pretty accurate. Since taking keen observations of the blackpill in action -especially heightpill - I've pretty much this exact same number. At 180cm-5'11-6'0 in the West I find I am taller than 85% of men and 98-99% of foids. Accounting for footwear counts too. It's summer these days so I'm in sandals 24/7 for 3/4 months. Other than that I wear shoes or boots that might give me an absolute max of 2cm when brand new.

Look at other people's footwear. With foids it's all over the place. The really tall ones will wear flat as flat can get and the short ones will usually wear something with lift and the rest are all over the place. All I know is it's extremely rare to run into a foid taller than me. Most of them don't like it if they're majorly above average female height anyway since they can't wear stupid heels and it makes them feel less feminine to be taller than men when they are already tall but then fading even more.

Men's footwear tends to be less sneaky. I'm sure I've seen guys wearing elevator shoes or have shit stuffed in theirs but I don't know. Really thick heeled boots I've seen. Again, all I know is that the vast majority of men I walk by are my height or I'm taller.

My observations are taken in busy urban environments, malls, and huge university districts. I can often pass by 1000s a day. 10s of hands like now when places just start back up for fall again.
I am 5'10 in college and it is suifuel

Average penis size and average height is a lot higher. That studies are jew lies.

cope :feelshaha::feelshaha:
if penis were much higher, foids would be stick around with males more often rather than jumping around the CC
most foids don't even orgasm properly cause how many dicklets exist

Everyone lie for their height by an inch or two and heightfraud. This measurement was done by doctors probably.
I can confirm that

They include ethnics and old people.

u must live in scandanavia

Seems bs tbh,everyday i see 6ft people especially zoomers,they are at least 30%

I

I am 5'10 in college and it is suifuel
Do you go to St. Niggington's Globe Trotter U or something?

I'm only a bit taller than you and in an area with 2 universities with several campuses and a college with several. 50,000+ students walking around everywhere. I only notice some select groups of sports people that tend to mog and the odd twiggy gay alien skull twink.

I just came across one of those rare 1% foid height moggers but I was outside for 2 hours and had passed hundreds of people and bitch was wearing heels but was clearly the type to get off on it

There’s no way only 14% of people are 6’0 and over its more like 30% at this point are 6’0 and over 14% is cope I see two many gen z kids that are 6’0+ for this to be true every average for a male zoomer is like 5’11 so 6’0 is pretty common
foids : let's make only 14% of men datable :feelsrope:

I'm only a bit taller than you and in an area with 2 universities with several campuses and a college with several. 50,000+ students walking around everywhere. I only notice some select groups of sports people that tend to mog and the odd twiggy gay alien skull twink.

I just came across one of those rare 1% foid height moggers but I was outside for 2 hours and had passed hundreds of people and bitch was wearing heels but was clearly the type to get off on it
People here either have bad posture or can’t measure themselves properly, they seriously believe 5’11-6’ is manlet height.

6'0 is average height for young white and black males. Hispanics, curries and chinks are shorter at least where I'm at.

People here either have bad posture or can’t measure themselves properly, they seriously believe 5’11-6’ is manlet height.
Nah no where in the world except maybe some fringe small African tribe Is that anything close to manlet. That's above average pretty much globally, even the Nordic countries. If you are 5'10/177cm+ you have a global passport to anywhere and no be mogged brutally as a manlet tier height. You will be mogged here and there yes. But the perfect you mog is like 3x higher ie. 25/75 for the lowest possible anti-heightmoged height

14 percent I believe is brought down by asians/hispanics. If I stand next to them I feel average but black/white people I feel very short next to them.

so ye I think its higher than 14 percent, at the very least 20 percent but I'm 5'7 so my height might skew the results. At least 20 percent imo

cope :feelshaha::feelshaha:
if penis were much higher, foids would be stick around with males more often rather than jumping around the CC
most foids don't even orgasm properly cause how many dicklets exist
Lesbians actually orgasm more. I think being chad plays active role at foid orgasm.

Maybe it's implicit bias

Lesbians actually orgasm more. I think being chad plays active role at foid orgasm.

lesbians make sense they eat muffins a lot

also your avg strap on is like 1/1.5 inch bigger than global avg penis size now thats brutal as fk :feelsrope:
:feelsrope: