Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL No wonder boomers give such horrible advice...

frustratedhapa

frustratedhapa

spider on the ceiling watching you masturbate
★★★★
I was driving around with my dad earlier and the song Sharp Dressed Man by ZZ Top came on the radio. My dad is a boomer so he loves this kind of music. Anyway, he said "Listen to these lyrics, son. Men from my generation didn't have problems with women because we knew how to dress sharp. Youngsters nowadays go out in their pajamas and loungewear and expect to get laid". Anyway, here are the lyrics to the song in case any of you have never heard it:

Clean shirt, new shoes
And I don't know where I am goin' to
Silk suit, black tie,
I don't need a reason why
They come runnin' just as fast as they can
'Cause every girl crazy 'bout a sharp dressed man

Gold watch, diamond ring,
I ain't missin' not a single thing
Cufflinks, stick pin,
When I step out I'm gonna do you in

Top coat, top hat,
And I don't worry 'cause my wallet's fat
Black shades, white gloves,
Lookin' sharp lookin' for love

Non sharped dressed men = volcels :feelskek:

Boomers are cringe tbh

Just wear some nice clothes bro, chicks love that shit

Well to be fair to them that advice did work in their time. They've just been out of the game so long they don't know how much has changed.

Just wear tuxedos in public to fuck theory

"Just delude yourself" was and is the motto of boomers

Sounds like a be rich man get laid song.

Millenials are cringe.
86c76f9c1d4778b111eb3837d2ae825c

ok boomer

Try fashionmaxxing in this generation and you'll just look like a complete idiot.

Mogs me because your dad actually talks to you

Boomers totally refuse to take responsibility for the mess they've made. My dad said something similar when I was complaining about how boomers destroyed the economy for future generations of young men. My father's dismissive response was just simply that people in his generation were just "better with money." JFL at boomers. They're the most heavy duty of copers.

Imagine dressing as the lyrics describe.

I was driving around with my dad earlier and the song Sharp Dressed Man by ZZ Top came on the radio. My dad is a boomer so he loves this kind of music. Anyway, he said "Listen to these lyrics, son. Men from my generation didn't have problems with women because we knew how to dress sharp. Youngsters nowadays go out in their pajamas and loungewear and expect to get laid". Anyway, here are the lyrics to the song in case any of you have never heard it:

Clean shirt, new shoes
And I don't know where I am goin' to
Silk suit, black tie,
I don't need a reason why

Gold watch, diamond ring,
I ain't missin' not a single thing
Cufflinks, stick pin,
When I step out I'm gonna do you in

Top coat, top hat,
And I don't worry 'cause my wallet's fat
Black shades, white gloves,
Lookin' sharp lookin' for love

Non sharped dressed men = volcels :feelskek:
That's the worst part about it all.

I always liked this song but it's major cope. It focuses more on you betabuxxing and buying the most expensive things you can wear.

This was intended for subhuman teens of that era. A song like this gets laughed at by modern day teens.
Imagine dressing as the lyrics describe.
Out of date tbh

The equivalent would be dressing as a businessmen in the North/ Cowboy in the south for hypergamous foids or thug/hypebeastmaxxing for the more ghetto/degenerate group of foids.

Its Over if you fall in the middle and dont have an image/style to fall back on as a normgroid.

Last edited:
Boomers are terrible. It would be hilarious if my own boomer parents weren't so fucking deluded in same way...

I dress very sharp, still no loli orbiters. they rather orbit the skinny prettyboy in nike airs

Every girl crazy 'bout a betabux back then due to limited financial options more like.

Blue pill advices

Day of the pillow when?

Boomers giving advice on life when they walked into a job out of highschool that paid for a home in 5 years, allowed a household to be run off one income and 2 kids, pets, family holidays, along with retirement at 60 because their house has increased in price by 400%.

Say what you will against boomers, that song was dope though

Boomers are terrible. It would be hilarious if my own boomer parents weren't so fucking deluded in same way...
Everyone is terrible. Nobody is civil with each other anymore.