Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

TeeHee No wonder roasties love this show

Lv99_BixNood

Lv99_BixNood

fascel
★★★★★
UfwtaTi

:feelsseriously:

roasties shows are always about some whore fucking 100s of chads or getitng pumped and dumped:feelskek:

Movies used to be about sending a message and help is shave a different perspective of the world. American Psycho/ The Dark Knight/ Watchmen etc. Now everything is about LGBTQ+ faggotry and race. It's OvER for cinemacels. If movies are your cope. It's OvER

The “short actor” is 6’2 btw
I think she's talking about how Tom Cruise was originally considered for this role but dropped because he was too short :feelshaha:

I think she's talking about how Tom Cruise was originally considered for this role but dropped because he was too short :feelshaha:
Oh shit nvm I didn’t read that, my bad

Movies used to be about sending a message and help is shave a different perspective of the world. American Psycho/ The Dark Knight/ Watchmen etc. Now everything is about LGBTQ+ faggotry and race. It's OvER for cinemacels. If movies are your cope. It's OvER
All the gay degenerate shit on the movies and tv is to just try and deprogram all the normies to not procreate. Equals out to more slits for the chads to penetrate

To be fair that reacher show is pretty good, and ritchson does play jack reacher better imo:feelsjuice:

Stupiid bitch dropping black pills.:feelswhat: