Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious NO, you are NOT the only that notices women fucking low-tier normans

BCNincel

BCNincel

Officer
@Moeggels

[UWSL]No, you are not the only one. I think I am the user of this forum who agrees more with that topic. I see it constantly. Perhaps the Usacels, Canadacels, Chadstraliacels, Ukcels do not see it, but here in Spain this phenomenon is constant. And it is extremely painful. Seeing normies and lownormies getting girls (some of them really spectacular) is something brutal. [/UWSL]

[UWSL]Just 15 minutes with me on the streets of any city in Spain to constantly see normies with girlfriends. I'm the only one I know who has never had a girlfriend. It is so and so brutal. It's hell, I can't stand this situation. :reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::lasereyes::lasereyes::cryfeels:[/UWSL]

they are usually just betabuxxers lol

so cherrypicking is now allowed on this forum?

I never saw that tbh

There’s literally zero chance if he wasn’t moneymaxxed or thugmaxxed so it’s just out of reality

Yes, being an incel in a place where degeneracy hasn't over taken the culture is more brutal tbh

normies are by default not incels. they can be incels due to the adminstration that promotes and allows foid hypergam

FarBlankAmericancrow size restricted

Quite common in Spain and Italy.

probably because the average SMV of med countries is higher than burger land or UK

normies are by default not incels. they can be incels due to the adminstration that promotes and allows foid hypergam
I‘d say the majority of incels are indeed failed normies.
Male virginity under 25 is sky rocketing, no way they‘re all disfigured truecels.

@Moeggels

[UWSL]No, you are not the only one. I think I am the user of this forum who agrees more with that topic. I see it constantly. Perhaps the Usacels, Canadacels, Chadstraliacels, Ukcels do not see it, but here in Spain this phenomenon is constant. And it is extremely painful. Seeing normies and lownormies getting girls (some of them really spectacular) is something brutal. [/UWSL]

[UWSL]Just 15 minutes with me on the streets of any city in Spain to constantly see normies with girlfriends. I'm the only one I know who has never had a girlfriend. It is so and so brutal. It's hell, I can't stand this situation. :reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::lasereyes::lasereyes::cryfeels:[/UWSL]
I don’t notice this. Looks rules and hypergamy are strict here in NYC.

Jestermaxx is legit