Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Nobody cares about what I say

Void.

Void.

Court Jester
-
People aren’t interested in me. Everytime I approach someone they look at me in subtle disgust or are disinterested.

I am aware that I am a boring, uninteresting person but then you come to me and ask me why im such a loner. Put 2 and 2 together you fucking braindead normies. Maybe im a loner because no one is interested in me therefore why should I give something back? Its almost like you won’t enjoy something in life if you only been through bad experiences with that thing.

yeah this is pretty much what life is like.

most people are genuinely socially retarded since they never needed to think about it and just went by on autopilot. thats why they cant understand anyone elses problem, so I wouldn't attribute it to them intentionally fucking with you
I am aware that I am a boring, uninteresting person
trust me noone is "interesting", its just a code word for "we share the same common interests/you happen to have consoomed the same media as me so you must have a good personality and be a man of culture"

trust me noone is "interesting", its just a code word for "we share the same common interests/you happen to have consoomed the same media as me so you must have a good personality and be a man of culture"
Well i guess their animal brain automatically treat me as lesser since im a manlet (5'3) and also ugly. Fuck them

A rare, high IQ comment from a GrAYcel

OP, you're literate, have above average intelligence and are self-reflective. That puts you above most of humanity. Sadly, we live in very atomised and shallow times. Making friends is perfectly do-able, though. It just takes effort. And then effort to maintain them. I have absolutely none IRL and haven't for 20 years. Basically none online as well. And I'm approaching an age where it becomes impossible.

OP, you're literate, have above average intelligence and are self-reflective. That puts you above most of humanity. Sadly, we live in very atomised and shallow times. Making friends is perfectly do-able, though. It just takes effort. And then effort to maintain them. I have absolutely none IRL and haven't for 20 years. Basically none online as well. And I'm approaching an age where it becomes impossible.
Sometimes I wish I was extremely retarded so I wouldn’t be aware of what’s happening around me.

You seem like a grounded and intelligent individual. Have a great day, brocel. :feelsokman:

literally me mate

Sometimes I wish I was extremely retarded so I wouldn’t be aware of what’s happening around me.
At that point, it's better to wish you were never born so you didn't have to experience any of this in the first place.

Truecel trait

"muh have you tried showering"

I can relate. This type of shit makes me want to unironically kill myself.

Same people who ignore you would pretend to be sad when you rope just so they can get sympathy from other normies

You seem like a grounded and intelligent individual. Have a great day, brocel. :feelsokman:
Likwise mate.

Some further unwanted advice (from an oldcel): fuck modern western society. Detach yourself from its influence as much as possible (especially the internet), teach yourself to not give a fuck what people think (unfortunately this is something that tends to happen as you age, when it's too late). Go abroad and get yourself a nice girlfriend (or several). The only way to be happy is to instil your own values in yourself and shut out all the poisonous values this shitty society feeds into our brains all day, every day.

People aren’t interested in me. Everytime I approach someone they look at me in subtle disgust or are disinterested.

I am aware that I am a boring, uninteresting person but then you come to me and ask me why im such a loner. Put 2 and 2 together you fucking braindead normies. Maybe im a loner because no one is interested in me therefore why should I give something back? Its almost like you won’t enjoy something in life if you only been through bad experiences with that thing.
This is because you're gray. You should shitpostmaxx to get better rank.

real. as a lowIQcurrycel i'm just an invisible trash can.