Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Nobody has smaller wrists than mine

fOreVER

fOreVER

امر بالمعروف والنهي عن المنكر
-
What the title says. Only if there was a cure

I tried posting my wrist pix

If you think wrists matter, nobody here probably has a lower IQ than you either. :feelstastyman:

Last edited:
If you think wrists matter, nobody here probably has a lower IQ that you either. :feelstastyman:
Wrist circumference is a good reference point for overall bone structure. The thinner your wrists, the thinner your bones probably are. The thinner your bones are, the less muscle you have, and the less muscle you can potentially build in the gym. I won't even get into how OVER it is for men who don't have good muscle and have no hope of building any.

Wrist circumference is a good reference point for overall bone structure. The thinner your wrists, the thinner your bones probably are. The thinner your bones are, the less muscle you have, and the less muscle you can potentially build in the gym. I won't even get into how OVER it is for men who don't have good muscle and have no hope of building any.
Face, height, and NT/social status are 90% of SMV. Keep frame/body coping. Means nothing.

Face, height, and NT/social status are 90% of SMV. Keep frame/body coping. Means nothing.
More muscle means higher BMR. More calories burned sitting on your ass, essentially. That makes it easier to maintain a low body fat percentage, which means better face.

LowIQcels, I swear.

I have mine is 14.5cm or 5.7 inchest for you Americans, and I am 24 years old.
Edit: I just measured again and apparently they are 14cm not 14.5 they´re even smaller than I thought :feelscry::feelsrope:

My wrists look so disproportionate on me

Just twinkmax bros, better than going ER.
Why do people care about prison gay thing so much here anyways.

You people say you have the smallest wrists and don´t even give your measurements. Mine is 14cm.

You people say you have the smallest wrists and don´t even give your measurements. Mine is 14cm.
Context matters, whats your height?

And i agree, OP go fucking get a measuring tape

Seriously idk why i cant post pics

Context matters, whats your height?

And i agree, OP go fucking get a measuring tape
We wrote in another thread earlier and yeah you are pretty tall and have small wrists so that probably looks worse. But yours are bigger than mine so maybe not.

use the attachment or just post the link without the tags
Agree, they have made it so easy to attach files like pictures on this forum. No need to use another image site for this.

Even that didnt work. Jewish conspiracy

We wrote in another thread earlier and yeah you are pretty tall and have small wrists so that probably looks worse. But yours are bigger than mine so maybe not.

Agree, they have made it so easy to attach files like pictures on this forum. No need to use another image site for this.
Yeah in proportion mine looks worse, idk why OP is so downs he can't attach an image..
Here's my wrist
https://gyazo.com/b6e5bb096bfe1f453585c5a620f4f2a9

Ah well come back to me with your wrist size, i'm likely worse tbh.

i'm 6ft2 and if i didn't have any body fat or muscle i'd be around 130lbs
Shit, 130 pounds at 6'2 is intense. I tried pming you a pic but my iPhone pictures wouldn't send

Shit, 130 pounds at 6'2 is intense. I tried pming you a pic but my iPhone pictures wouldn't send
kek i'm 156lbs rn, but i probably have around 10lbs of fat on me (i'm at around 18% BF), the rest is musculature

@fOreVER @Bagelcel
Do I wristmog you?
IMG 20180722 160310

18% bf.10lbs of fat. 156lbs. :feelsahh::feelsahh::feelsahh: error 404
kek i'm 156lbs rn, but i probably have around 10lbs of fat on me (i'm at around 18% BF), the rest is musculature

@Bagelcel what are your wrist measurements and ethnicity

Yeah having the body of a child at 27 is a death sentence. No female my age could ever be attracted to me. It's absolutely definitively over.

@KingOfRome is correct about BMR. It sucks because I get fat extremely easily and every time, the fat goes straight to my gut. I remember when I was in high school and a lot of the guys there were very skinny. I've seen boys in straight auschewitz mode before but I've never had a flat gut even when I was extremely underweight. In men, more belly fat actually ups the body's estrogen production so small frame-->more body fat-->more feminizing effects-->more body fat-->more feminizing effects.

Whenever people tell me I should go to the gym it makes me want to laugh, then cry. It's absolutely hopeless for me.

Last edited:
G
Curry
6ft2
5.8 inches

From the top you wrist mog me slightly, but you might be thicker than me from the side (you likely are)
So yes you wrist mog me
Have you tried goin to 180lbs+. Your forearm looks anorexic.

G
Have you tried goin to 180lbs+. Your forearm looks anorexic.
180lbs is impossible, that's like telling you to get to 250lbs.

Your initial frame is extremely important, also the forearms/calves are the least androgenic muscles, even if i hopped on steroids i probably wouldn't get to 180lbs+, and my forearms wouldn't be wholely bigger than they are now (on steroids)

Curry
6ft2
5.8 inches

From the top you wrist mog me slightly, but you might be thicker than me from the side (you likely are)
So yes you wrist mog me
I have very high forearm insertions so from the side I look good

Didn't know forearms and calves have low androgen receptors. Damn that explains everything.

Foids love big forearms because it means abundant testosterone.

You are 156lbs now. You could reach 180lbs by gymmaxxing. It will not make your wrists bigger but a alight forarm increase (1 inch if you train hard) and wear wrist accessories. Have you tried gymnastics for tendon gains?

180lbs is impossible, that's like telling you to get to 250lbs.

Your initial frame is extremely important, also the forearms/calves are the least androgenic muscles, even if i hopped on steroids i probably wouldn't get to 180lbs+, and my forearms wouldn't be wholely bigger than they are now (on steroids)

Lmao why you are posting pics of your body knowing you can be doxxed???

Yeah mog the fook out of me then, but wrists are only like 10-20% of your overall frame anyway

Shoulder size/Pelvis width is the vast majority of it
Didn't know forearms and calves have low androgen receptors. Damn that explains everything.

Foids love big forearms because it means abundant testosterone.

You are 156lbs now. You could reach 180lbs by gymmaxxing. It will not make your wrists bigger but a alight forarm increase (1 inch if you train hard) and wear wrist accessories. Have you tried gymnastics for tendon gains?
I'm just concentrating on losing fat and getting wider shoulders/back/lats and increasing my arm size (though for some reason i've been losing mass recently - maybe depression)
I think i could ascend if i get to a shoulder-hip ratio of 1.5, but it'll take a loooooooooong time and i'm already old af
Yeah mog the fook out of me then, but wrists are only like 10-20% of your overall frame anyway

Shoulder size/Pelvis width is the vast majority of it

Last edited:
Who gives a shit about wrist size lmao
But yes Indians have ridiculously short wrists whilst white and blacks have thick ones reeee