Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Cope Nobody likes me. Must be cause im so intelligent/good looking/"sigma" JFL

Lookslikeit

Lookslikeit

Officer
★★★★★

View: https://youtu.be/hgwg_c6sNKg?si=5aq5kqvwUOd0CNBu

Damn, i cant even remember when was the first time i saw one of these cooooope videos on yt.

Trust me buddy, even if that guy exists, you aint him. Its that simple. Its a numbers game. And you got the short end of the stick.

Tbh, its a classical cope everyone has passed through at some point. You dont have friends, you dont fit in with people your age (or any age for that matter), so IT MUST BE that you are special in one way or another.... NOT.

Its also a classical way of putting people into catholicism and new age movements, apparently. You just need to say they are "chosen ones" and boom... got yourself a new affiliate. Its pathetic.

I bet everyone of us coped with this before getting blackpilled

In a way, you are special. Not many people are able to grasp concepts like the blackpill without falling into the normie, degenerative lifestyle, despite what the mainstream media and everyone else wants you to conform to. But yeah, that isn't worth much in this world, which makes you an outcast and a loser in the eyes of the majority. On the other hand, the majority is almost never right. How can you look at your average normie and say that you would like to be as stupid as him? The only thing he has that I don't have, and want, is a girlfriend, that's it.