• There's a new bill going through the US Congress that will allow the US government to scan your online messages and emails. We feel it's important for our members to be informed of threats to free speech and the EARN IT Act, if passed into law, it could be used to take down smaller platforms or websites with little or no reason including this website. This is an obvious overreach by the US government that already abuses it power as is and it shouldn't stand.

[Blackpill] Non Chad adult straight males are now 4th class citizens

ExpiringAspirin

ExpiringAspirin

The Man from I.N.C.E.L.
-
31d 10h 5m
1st Class-Foids and Chads
2nd Class - Dogs ( in olden Egypt it was cats, in India its cows/rats)
3rd Class - MtF Trannies and Boys
Prebupescent boys still have status as lovers for statusmaxx /powerful Geritol Geezer Arab men such as Palestinian leader Yasser Arafat/ also for Elite Hollywood pedo bears , young Leonardo di Caprio was one of these boys.
Same are trannies/homos , pretty boy trannies become paid lover to Sugar Daddy Hyper Chad RoidMaxx Wheaties Golden Boy such as Bruce Jenner etc...

4th class- the rest of men

Status wise, Acceptance, Media Adoration , and last but not least Tax Payers $ including resources given to the Popos to solve crime to give justice to the victims, straight non chad adult men is at the bottom of the totem pole.

Emba

Emba

Corona Viral Marketing and TP sales...
-
42d 8h 54m
You forgot criminal "ethnics" normal dudes are 5th class. At least in America

Musophobia

Musophobia

Rodentcel
-
3d 4h 56m
I seriously feel like dogs have a higher status than I do

ExpiringAspirin

ExpiringAspirin

The Man from I.N.C.E.L.
-
31d 10h 5m
of course, a dog mistreated would more likely make the 6 o'clock news and get money from sympathizers than a non chad guy getting beat up , robbed , murdered etc...

HappilySingle

HappilySingle

Veteran
-
23d 12h 41m
of course, a dog mistreated would more likely make the 6 o'clock news and get money from sympathizers than a non chad guy getting beat up , robbed , murdered etc...
Incel faces on TV are bad for ratings.

Musophobia

Musophobia

Rodentcel
-
3d 4h 56m
it applies the all pets tbh
as long as it's cute, it holds way more value than an incel
dogs, cats, birds

Lonelycel

Lonelycel

~
-
19d 7h 26m
High IQ

FlamingCel

FlamingCel

Overlord
-
42d 19h 3m
The Abyss

The Abyss

Aspergerscel. Cope 'til you rope.
-
23d 16h 58m
They're certainly catching more pussy than you or all the non larpers here for that matter.

Of Manlets and Men

Of Manlets and Men

Getting wristmogged by Mileena
-
10d 17h 53m
the dogpill is real