Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel Noodle mama touched my dick

AsianKungFao

AsianKungFao

Veteran
★★★★★
I was on a trip back from vacation via plane and when it came the time for us to get off the plane, there's always this longass wait for the bridge whatever vehicle to connect and waiting for business class group to get off first, all of us economy class passengers were just standing up preparing luggage and whatnot.

Theres this young and cute chinese mom who was so busy that she wouldnt stop moving about in front of me, so I jokingly thought if she bended over (she was facing away from me) her ass would be all over my dick. Then the next second she really did bend over to pick up a bag or her kid or whatever and her ass perfectly landed on my dick over and over.

I couldnt even dodge her as i couldnt move anywhere.

biggest trucel of .is

You are a GILF beacon. Hey, at least not all GILFs are horripilant-looking.

she wanted to fuck with you, you missed your chance

Theres this young and cute chinese mom who was so busy that she wouldnt stop moving about in front of me, so I jokingly thought if she bended over (she was facing away from me) her ass would be all over my dick. Then the next second she really did bend over to pick up a bag or her kid or whatever and her ass perfectly landed on my dick over and over.
@Regenerator look at this lucky mf

free ching chong lapdance

A Japanese old lady lady grabbed my ass once and I jumped away in fright and two Asian teenaged girls saw it and giggled alot.