Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

News Noodle suffocates in front of hospital after being refused entry because she had a fever. Dies as a result

Good riddance, I hate noodlewhores.

OP, it's not Covid it's Attention-withdrawal :feelskek: @WØLF

View attachment 693586

December 16, 2022

The video reportedly shows a 31-year-old woman struggling to breathe outside a hospital in Nanchong City, Sichuan Province, where she was refused medical assistance because she was suffering from a high fever.

The clip, shared on Reddit and Twitter, shows the young woman sitting on the pavement outside a hospital, gasping for air with her mouth wide open and screaming in pain moments before collapsing.

At one point, a hospital staff member is seen standing beside the woman before she turns around and leaves without administering any treatment to the ailing woman.

The noodle died moments after the video was shot. The hospital claims the cause of death was “acute myocarditis.”

The incident comes days after China announced a rollback of its strict COVID-19 restrictions.
Social media users who shared the video said the woman had a high fever for several days before she finally went to Gaoping No. 5 Hospital to seek medical treatment but was refused admission over fears of COVID-19 symptoms.

Hospital Claims Woman Died of 'Acute Myocarditis'

The woman reportedly died moments after the video was shot. The outlet said the hospital claimed the cause of death was "acute myocarditis."

Myocarditis is an inflammation of the heart muscle. It is usually caused by a viral infection. A severe case can weaken the heart, which can lead to heart failure, abnormal heartbeat, and sudden death. According to Mayo Clinic, symptoms include chest pain, abnormal heartbeat, and shortness of breath. The condition can be treated with medication to regulate the heartbeat and improve heart function.

China is currently facing a tremendous surge in COVID-19 cases, a week after lifting its draconian "zero-COVID" measures across the country. China reported 2,157 new symptomatic COVID-19 infections on Dec. 15, compared with 2,000 a day earlier, the National Health Commission said on Friday. As of Dec. 15, mainland China had confirmed 374,075 cases with symptoms.

China's public health officials said that possibly 800 million people could be infected with the coronavirus over the next few months,
fuck man this is sad fuck chink hospitals man fuuucking hell hole nation

>go to the hospital because you're sick
>get turned away because you're sick
Bugman logic.

If you ever needed evidence that some "races" aren't human then here you go.

they should unironically just be themselves
trying to be what ur not just to fit in is beta cuck shit
2023fags are NPCs who can't think for themselves
I knew you were gonna say this being the low iq brick wall nigger you are

and please don't think I am retarded like you I knew you were gonna reply with that
I've never been called a brick wall before. That's a new one

Again, I'm simply raising awareness about how fucked China's healthcare system is. I don't know why it's so hard for you to understand
I knew you were gonna say this being the low iq brick wall nigger you are

and please don't think I am retarded like you I knew you were gonna reply with that

I have this guy as my pfp because he hates normscum which I relate too

whereas you are worshipping the very thing that you despise the most

you are worshipping the thing that is causing most of your frustrations

you are not able to function in your daily tasks because of foids

and yet you worship them

you are not only a retard but a cuck to the very thing causing you problems
Anime foids are the idealized version of 3D foids, designed by incels for incels. It's perfectly fine for incels to be attracted to them. Also, don't lump me in with everyone else here. I wouldn't say I necessarily despise foids, and I certainly don't let them live rent free in my head as much as others here. I genuinely don't have it in me to hate anyone. It's way too much energy tbh

Last edited:
Yeah chinkland healthcare is fucked. We are going this direction in Cuckada as well with medical suicide (based for truecels though). If you want to stay alive (which you may not), maintaining your own health is imperative.

View attachment 693586

December 16, 2022

The video reportedly shows a 31-year-old woman struggling to breathe outside a hospital in Nanchong City, Sichuan Province, where she was refused medical assistance because she was suffering from a high fever.

The clip, shared on Reddit and Twitter, shows the young woman sitting on the pavement outside a hospital, gasping for air with her mouth wide open and screaming in pain moments before collapsing.

At one point, a hospital staff member is seen standing beside the woman before she turns around and leaves without administering any treatment to the ailing woman.

The noodle died moments after the video was shot. The hospital claims the cause of death was “acute myocarditis.”

The incident comes days after China announced a rollback of its strict COVID-19 restrictions.
Social media users who shared the video said the woman had a high fever for several days before she finally went to Gaoping No. 5 Hospital to seek medical treatment but was refused admission over fears of COVID-19 symptoms.

The woman reportedly died moments after the video was shot. The outlet said the hospital claimed the cause of death was "acute myocarditis."

Myocarditis is an inflammation of the heart muscle. It is usually caused by a viral infection. A severe case can weaken the heart, which can lead to heart failure, abnormal heartbeat, and sudden death. According to Mayo Clinic, symptoms include chest pain, abnormal heartbeat, and shortness of breath. The condition can be treated with medication to regulate the heartbeat and improve heart function.

China is currently facing a tremendous surge in COVID-19 cases, a week after lifting its draconian "zero-COVID" measures across the country. China reported 2,157 new symptomatic COVID-19 infections on Dec. 15, compared with 2,000 a day earlier, the National Health Commission said on Friday. As of Dec. 15, mainland China had confirmed 374,075 cases with symptoms.

China's public health officials said that possibly 800 million people could be infected with the coronavirus over the next few months,
based hospital

I fapped to this.
gigabased
>go to the hospital because you're sick
>get turned away because you're sick
Bugman logic.

If you ever needed evidence that some "races" aren't human then here you go.
bugman are high IQ, why try to heal a patient who probably lacks $$$ to pay the bills. USA needs do the same thing.

How did that info manage to leave "the Great Firewall". Just asking...

Likely more propaganda against China. How many people have been refused care in USA and have died as a result, a lot.

How did that info manage to leave "the Great Firewall". Just asking...
Truth is you can access whatever you want as long as you have a VPN costs 20 bucks a month. It’s far not as strict as you ever imagine. The Evidence is that tons of Chinese internet influencer from Bilibili(China’s youtube) and Douyin(Tiktok) - from 10k fans to 10m fans - have their own youtube channel.

China’s got huge population and most advanced social network. When those needs are satisfied, most people don’t tend to seek information outside the border with a language barrier. But the tunnel is always there. The true face of China’s sensorship is actually a method of preventing bad information FLOOD the Chinese internet.

I know you’d sniff at the ‘bad information’ term, sure you can call it ‘information the government don’t like’, but it’s also a truth US government is trying everything to overturn China from the inside. Just search “FY18-Mission-China-Small-Grants-Program”.

People are dumb and short sighted, which makes them easy to be instigated and manipulated, that’s how human work, and that’s what the politicians are good at. So a government level protection is somehow neccesary, the pendemic the world just experienced just proved it.
Likely more propaganda against China.
It’s not propaganda. Corona chan is raping China as we speak
How many people have been refused care in USA and have died as a result, a lot.

I don’t think the number is significant enough to where we have to cremate bodies in the streets because funeral homes in major cities are at maximum capacity

[...]

It’s not propaganda. Corona chan is raping China as we speak

I don’t think the number is significant enough to where we have to cremate bodies in the streets because funeral homes in major cities are at maximum capacity
Even in the West coofid killed mostly geezers with lots of countries recording avg. ages of death well above 80s.

I think it does same in China.

Even in the West coofid killed mostly geezers with lots of countries recording avg. ages of death well above 80s.

I think it does same in China.
True. Ngl I forget that the media’s deliberately overblown presentation of everything relating to the meme virus is making it sound worse than it probably is

they should unironically just be themselves
trying to be what ur not just to fit in is beta cuck shit
What if just being themselves is being edgy retards?

Im sorry but thats a very brutal way to die plus she probably had kids to tend too

the kids are now left without a mother thats sad
Quite cucked.
I was cooming on her gaspings.
It's so based to see vile toilets getting what they fucking deserve.
Karma at its finest

What if just being themselves is being edgy retards?
sure
but @Tryna Ascend is clearly just normie empath which is okay
but he was acting like an edgelord to fit in until he showe his true color in this thread

its okay to have emphaty u dont have to be an edgelord to be incel
but trying to be something ur not is fucking gay

Im sorry but thats a very brutal way to die plus she probably had kids to tend too

Indeed, it's really sad whether she had kids or not. Seeing stuff like this makes me feel powerless to help as I had first aid training at the Red Cross and could have done something if I was there. I really don't like to see Asian toilets die. :cryfeels: :cryfeels: :cryfeels:

1 less cunt on earth. I couldn't care less and fuck every fakecel that sympathize with a dying foid. She would laugh at you like i'm laughing at her dead ass now:

View: https://youtu.be/cQyXsDvSkY4

You don't know her, maybe she was a bitch like most toilets or maybe she was one of the rare exceptions. Yes, 99% of toilets are bitches but a rare minority aren't and as we don't know which one she is I prefer to have the benefit of the doubt.

First thing you've said that isn't retarded. I do feel bad for any family she might have. Such a sad way to die

whitu cockru onry

View attachment 693586

December 16, 2022

A hospitall refusing a patient over her having a fever. Thats like walking into a mcdonalds and instead of a meal they lock you up and starve your ass for a week. And spit on your food the next time you come.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back