Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

News Noodle suffocates in front of hospital after being refused entry because she had a fever. Dies as a result

WØLF

WØLF

Still a comfy NEET
★★★★★

December 16, 2022

The video reportedly shows a 31-year-old woman struggling to breathe outside a hospital in Nanchong City, Sichuan Province, where she was refused medical assistance because she was suffering from a high fever.

The clip, shared on Reddit and Twitter, shows the young woman sitting on the pavement outside a hospital, gasping for air with her mouth wide open and screaming in pain moments before collapsing.

At one point, a hospital staff member is seen standing beside the woman before she turns around and leaves without administering any treatment to the ailing woman.

The noodle died moments after the video was shot. The hospital claims the cause of death was “acute myocarditis.”

The incident comes days after China announced a rollback of its strict COVID-19 restrictions.
Social media users who shared the video said the woman had a high fever for several days before she finally went to Gaoping No. 5 Hospital to seek medical treatment but was refused admission over fears of COVID-19 symptoms.

Hospital Claims Woman Died of 'Acute Myocarditis'

The woman reportedly died moments after the video was shot. The outlet said the hospital claimed the cause of death was "acute myocarditis."

Myocarditis is an inflammation of the heart muscle. It is usually caused by a viral infection. A severe case can weaken the heart, which can lead to heart failure, abnormal heartbeat, and sudden death. According to Mayo Clinic, symptoms include chest pain, abnormal heartbeat, and shortness of breath. The condition can be treated with medication to regulate the heartbeat and improve heart function.

China is currently facing a tremendous surge in COVID-19 cases, a week after lifting its draconian "zero-COVID" measures across the country. China reported 2,157 new symptomatic COVID-19 infections on Dec. 15, compared with 2,000 a day earlier, the National Health Commission said on Friday. As of Dec. 15, mainland China had confirmed 374,075 cases with symptoms.

China's public health officials said that possibly 800 million people could be infected with the coronavirus over the next few months,

Im sorry but thats a very brutal way to die plus she probably had kids to tend too

the kids are now left without a mother thats sad
How sympathetic of you

Same man that was going around and unironically telling users here to kill themselves btw

Last edited:
Average day in China.

View attachment 693586

December 16, 2022

The video reportedly shows a 31-year-old woman struggling to breathe outside a hospital in Nanchong City, Sichuan Province, where she was refused medical assistance because she was suffering from a high fever.

The clip, shared on Reddit and Twitter, shows the young woman sitting on the pavement outside a hospital, gasping for air with her mouth wide open and screaming in pain moments before collapsing.

At one point, a hospital staff member is seen standing beside the woman before she turns around and leaves without administering any treatment to the ailing woman.

The noodle died moments after the video was shot. The hospital claims the cause of death was “acute myocarditis.”

The incident comes days after China announced a rollback of its strict COVID-19 restrictions.
Social media users who shared the video said the woman had a high fever for several days before she finally went to Gaoping No. 5 Hospital to seek medical treatment but was refused admission over fears of COVID-19 symptoms.

The woman reportedly died moments after the video was shot. The outlet said the hospital claimed the cause of death was "acute myocarditis."

Myocarditis is an inflammation of the heart muscle. It is usually caused by a viral infection. A severe case can weaken the heart, which can lead to heart failure, abnormal heartbeat, and sudden death. According to Mayo Clinic, symptoms include chest pain, abnormal heartbeat, and shortness of breath. The condition can be treated with medication to regulate the heartbeat and improve heart function.

China is currently facing a tremendous surge in COVID-19 cases, a week after lifting its draconian "zero-COVID" measures across the country. China reported 2,157 new symptomatic COVID-19 infections on Dec. 15, compared with 2,000 a day earlier, the National Health Commission said on Friday. As of Dec. 15, mainland China had confirmed 374,075 cases with symptoms.

China's public health officials said that possibly 800 million people could be infected with the coronavirus over the next few months,
Another one bites the dust.

someone should've fucked her tbh

also posting this achieves nothing but make our reputation worst

istg anime pfp niggers are the fucking worst users here most of the shit they post makes no fucking sense
I think you're getting a bit too worked up over the death of some foid. Nowhere in this thread did I say anything even remotely offensive or insulting, which literally anyone else here would. I'm simply a bearer of news. Imagine thinking that people view this forum in anything other than a negative light anyway

Last edited:
How sympathetic of you

Same man that was going around and unironically telling users here to kill themselves btw
Kys is bird in Kazakh

So he effectively told that you are a bird. In kazakh.

You know damm well what your intentions were

posting this is only gonna give us negative attention and you just want to celeberate some foid dying

What will posting this achieve besides giving us a bad reputation? I mean our reputation is already bad enough
What intentions jfl. In what way am i "celebrating" over her death? I've been posting world news like this for a while (way before your 2022 ass crawled out the gutter) all while being unprejudiced and objective. I would have also posted this if it was a man, it has nothing to do with her being a foid

oof

she probably had kids to tend too
That would make her a sexhaver and kidhaver. I feel bad for the kids at most.

You know damm well what your intentions were

posting this is only gonna give us negative attention and you just want to celeberate some foid dying

What will posting this achieve besides giving us a bad reputation? I mean our reputation is already bad enough
I don't know about damaging our reputation, but he posted this in ID so it's off-topic, which is bad enough to me.

She can't breath.

China is so brutal. The gov welded the doors to a building, and when a fire broke out, a lot of people died.

Interesting

a week after lifting its draconian "zero-COVID" measures across the country.
Jfl at western propoganda. Cuckstralia literally had camps for the unvaccinated, yet no one (except some right wing media) called that draconian

38499.jpg

I don't know about damaging our reputation,
Giving a shit about your "reputation" and how people on the outside looking in perceive you makes no sense as an incel because it was already determined and set in stone by society just on the basis of our perception of women alone. Everyone wants us dead, and that will never change. It doesn't matter how morally righteous you try to be. All that matters in society's eyes is that you're posting on this evil little forum
but he posted this in ID so it's off-topic, which is bad enough to me.
It's 2 AM EST. Everyone's asleep. Let me have this. I thought you were cool :(
Ok it was a misunderstanding sorry
Extremely rare and mystical instance of a 2022cel apologizing and knowing his place on the .is pecking order :smonk:

Last edited:
I'm hoping that more lockdowns happen again cases are rising over here and the NHS are to their necks in overtime

also posting this achieves nothing but make our reputation worst

istg anime pfp niggers are the fucking worst users here most of the shit they post makes no fucking sense
based

brutal way to die tbh

She looks like she’s faking it

How sympathetic of you

he was just trying to be edgy to fit it
everyone here tried to be le extreme inkwell

I'm struggling to see the intention of this post

I'm struggling to see the intention of this post
I’m simply spreading awareness of what’s going on in the world right now. Nothing else to it besides that

Last edited:
I’m spreading awareness of what’s going on in the world right now. Nothing else to it besides that
Ukraine thread when, Russia is losing hard

Ukraine thread when, Russia is losing hard
Soon mab

Call me an NPC, but I don’t really care at all about war if it doesn’t involve Cuckmerica tbh :p

Soon mab

Call me an NPC, but I don’t really care at all about war if it doesn’t involve Cuckmerica tbh :p
well, cuckmerica is involed, usa sent like 100 billion dollar to ukraine

he was just trying to be edgy to fit it
everyone here tried to be le extreme inkwell
NPC mindset. If newfags had above room temperature IQ, they’d take notes from the chill, laid back, high IQ niggas instead
spread what exactly

What is the news here Im curious
It’s just something I found in the world news section of a news aggregator. You’re literally one of the most spiteful 2022fags here, so for you to be the one who’s deeply scarred by it is pretty funny
well, cuckmerica is involed, usa sent like 100 billion dollar to ukraine
See, I wouldn’t know that because I’m completely ignorant of how any of this shit works. I’m going to be completely honest with you, but politics bores me to death, so I can’t be arsed to learn about it

Nerve gas?

Looks like a scripted scandal, dies immediately after someone walks outside and returns inside (they didn’t take her temperature in the video). Someone is there to record it, the suddenness of it, the fact that it’s a woman in her prime with a milder strain of covid, you hear no phlegm or congestion, someone even threw something at her to see if she was acting (someone else had reason to not believe it), looks like “Asian acting” if you know what I mean, it happened the world over but we have news in English.

Breathing like that will knock you out though if you do it wrong.

Last edited:
Typical anime pfp user (retard)

You just wanted to post some random foid dying for no reason

totally unrelated to news

kys
I would rather ogle my perfect wife Shinoa than a 6’2 machiavellian psychopathic chad

1 less cunt on earth. I couldn't care less and fuck every fakecel that sympathize with a dying foid. She would laugh at you like i'm laughing at her dead ass now:

View: https://youtu.be/cQyXsDvSkY4

The way she move her head and moan before suffocating tho :ahegao:
I might fap on her death lmao that was a sexy death :ahegao:

I really want to go Kazakhstan, is it dangerous if I travel alone?
I will organize "welcoming committee" just for you

If you can pass it - well.. then safe

NPC mindset. If newfags had above room temperature IQ, they’d take notes from the chill, laid back, high IQ niggas instead
they should unironically just be themselves
trying to be what ur not just to fit in is beta cuck shit

I fapped to this.

Im sorry but thats a very brutal way to die plus she probably had kids to tend too

the kids are now left without a mother thats sad
Cuckold

See, I wouldn’t know that because I’m completely ignorant of how any of this shit works. I’m going to be completely honest with you, but politics bores me to death, so I can’t be arsed to learn about it
well you should, you are from amerikka right ? your taxes are sent to ukraine , not good.
One of the big reasons why ukraine is wining is thakns to usa help lol

To be honest I couldn't watch all of that. Awful >.<

I guess there are always unlucky people who die young of one thing or another.

Very sad that they didn't do more to help her though.

>le China bad
Fake news by gay jews

How sympathetic of you

@Tryna Ascend feels bad for her because she’s a woman

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back