Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Noodle whores getting taller

Akkadian

Akkadian

Legend
★★★★★
I've noticed recently they're reaching heights of 5'9 and so on wtf. Since when did these whores become tall like that? I honeslty feel it for the ricecels, may god guide you through this hardship, jesus christ when you think it can't get worse jfl

never noticed tbh

Those aren't pure noodles then, if a race is breeding its not only the females that will magically get taller, the males would get taller too, so those asian women you are seeing are likely mixed asian

Wait till you notice the el goblinas going from 4'8 to 5'11

Those aren't pure noodles then, if a race is breeding its not only the females that will magically get taller, the males would get taller too, so those asian women you are seeing are likely mixed asian
Tbh they're either Korean or Chinese, but their men are getting taller too, I guess it's only the other Asians that remain short like Thailand, Philippines, Vietnam etc...

the food industry uses chemicals that benefit female development and retard man's. look at 14 year old girls of the 1950's: they looked like children, many still played with dolls etc. nowadays it's common to see 12 year olds with huge asses and thick tights
(of course other industries also play a role in this)

the food industry uses chemicals that benefit female development and retard man's. look at 14 year old girls of the 1950's: they looked like children, many still played with dolls etc. nowadays it's common to see 12 year olds with huge asses and thick tights
(of course other industries also play a role in this)
Yep definitely and no wonder why Im subhuman

there are no noodles here