Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

TeeHee Noodlewhore admits her genes are trash and far inferior to white genes

Yellow sharia needed big time chico

Thats why even us whites have to stop these noodlewhores.. she is infecting a high quality bloodline.

Euthanize all foids who are weak, diseased, and mentally dysfunctional.

Miscegenation, even with good genes on both sides, produce inferior offspring.

Higher rates of psychiatric disorders and illnesses, lower life-expectancy, more LGBT, more 'mystery' illnesses like IBS, more crime, higher rates of illicit drug use, etc.

ban interracial couples

Thats why even us whites have to stop these noodlewhores.. she is infecting a high quality bloodline.
:yes:

I'm a little confused as to the link between her fucked up genetics and her choosing a white guy. If she had chosen an Asian guy with the same prestigious background as the white guy wouldn't that just be the same thing? Does she think that the white guy's genetics will be able to overcome hers?
There's more than enough ricecel doctors, they just believe white genes are superior.

good noodle whore. don't contaminate european dna with your vile chink genes. THIS is the kind of ethnic self hate I can get behind. don't shit up white dna with yours, just sterilize and die off.

good noodle whore. don't contaminate european dna with your vile chink genes. THIS is the kind of ethnic self hate I can get behind. don't shit up white dna with yours, just sterilize and die off.
She will spawn an army of little ERs, don't worry :feelshaha:

She seems to be above average iq for foids, since she’s realistic and not delusional about herself