Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Meme Noodlewhore dies from alcohol poisoning, anything to impress alcochad

if only she wasnt chasing chad she would have been home with me playing counter strike now shes dead. Oh well live and you learn. or in her case live for chad cock die for chad cock. so pathetic what a waster

I didn't think chad was literally fucking their brains out, but reality has once again proven itself to be beyond my wildest expectations.

so fucking retarded its deserved

nothing of value lost. Also crazy she managed to drink that much. That would hospitalize a lot of large alcoholic males though a lot less likely it would be fatal in such an instance.

Doing that shit with a nice 650ml bottle of chilled beer would have been so refreshing, remember boys, drink beer not alcohol

Ghhg

TanLastGemsbuck max 1mb

Doing that shit with a nice 650ml bottle of chilled beer would have been so refreshing, remember boys, drink beer not alcohol
Based, beer is the best

Based, beer is the best
Beer is the best cope out there, I just make sure I don't get addicted jfl, you crave it much more than alcohol, it's high is relaxing as well

Kek, when a toilet dies I usually feel nothing but when a noodlewhore dies, I feel content :feelskek:

Good riddance :smonk:

Damn. Can't believe she managed to down that. She was probably imagining it was Chad's cum