Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

NSFW Noodlewhore kills herself, naked autopsy pics are leaked

xanox

xanox

Recruit
★★
https://www.bestgore.com/suicide/asian-woman-falls-from-height-cracks-her-skull-bares-it-all/

Last edited:
disgusting. WTF they doing to that roastie

gross

i heard magots start appearing out of our bodies after a few days, our skin has fly eggs or some crap on them

I don't go to bestgore but it's best"gore" it's not that surprising there are autopsy "leaks" over there
or are you telling me they aren't that common?

you know what, i just won't click on NSFW anymore... i really don't want to see shit like this srs

Im fappin to this

She has a nice ass.

she's dead. no reason to be so disrespectful seriiously.

The third picture, where she's lieing on her back, looks really aesthetic and peaceful. I could imagine her on a painting on a grass field with once beautiful flowers that have began to wilt.

Clicked on this thread while in school.
People saw the pics I was looking at.

you know what, i just won't click on NSFW anymore... i really don't want to see shit like this srs
To some extent I feel like necrophiliacs and rape-y guys can't be truecels. If you don't value the consensual aspect of female contact then IMO you're going through something different mentally than most incels. I know this sounds like a cuckpost but if you think about it it's true

:soy::soy::soy::bluepill::bluepill::bluepill:

You think she would care if an incel died?

OVER FOR YOU.
doesnt matter. i dont really care about the fact that she's dead. but it doesnt mean you need to be disrespectfull to a BODY. stop trying to be edgy ffs.

To some extent I feel like necrophiliacs and rape-y guys can't be truecels. If you don't value the consensual aspect of female contact then IMO you're going through something different mentally than most incels. I know this sounds like a cuckpost but if you think about it it's true
Necrophiliacs are mentalcels srs. I agree

Nice ass on her
doesnt matter. i dont really care about the fact that she's dead. but it doesnt mean you need to be disrespectfull to a BODY. stop trying to be edgy ffs.
Wahhhhhhh

"Sgtpinkie Clicked on this thread while in school.
People saw the pics I was looking at.

And your parents were called after someone told on you.

why is she out of the kitchen

Fucking bitch got her soyblood on the floor. Poor janitor

Thank you xanox very cool

Here is a photo from her funeral:
Y Shape coffin

Thanks OP I was looking through the suicide section yesterday but didn´t find this. I looked through the rape section earlier if you need pics I can PM or post in this thread.

:blackpill: Women only have true consensual sex with Chad. They only have sex with betas in exchange for $$$. :blackpill:

Last edited:
volcel if you wouldnt

F, she was cute.