Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Hypocrisy Noodlewhore openly admits the dickpill once again

ReconElement

ReconElement

GOC-in-C, V Corps, Death is for me
★★★★★
Noodle

YELLOWFEVER FK :feelskek: :feelskek:

JBW? also what site?

Sue Long = So Long

Just a LARP

JFL

I hate life.

10.5 inch JFL. I'm calling Larp. Probably a horny guy lol

Quora is chock full of indians writing erotic fanfiction, it must be over half the site's bandwidth

30367.jpg

10.5 inch JFL. I'm calling Larp. Probably a horny guy lol
Yes, mostly like that. Quora is breeding ground for young horny currycel normalfags.

JFL at quora LARPers :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:
I´ve always wondered why quora is filled with either cuckolds/cuckoldresses or random bluepilled coomers

Last edited:
Foids can't even tell 6' from 5' 10" they're stupid asf anyway :feelskek:
Not completely their fault tbh. I saw this guy in a mall who was slightly shorter than me about 5’4 and when I asked him how tall he was he said 5’7. I’m 5’5 btw jfl

Imagine being married to a foid and then losing that marriage because she fucked some random asshole in a motel who was hung like a horse :feelshaha: :feelshaha: :feelshaha: :feelshaha: :feelshaha: :feelshaha: :feelshaha: :feelshaha:

He probably worked really hard too and really loved her. HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA. Marriage is a joke.

Imagine being married to a foid and then losing that marriage because she fucked some random asshole in a motel who was hung like a horse :feelshaha: :feelshaha: :feelshaha: :feelshaha: :feelshaha: :feelshaha: :feelshaha: :feelshaha:

He probably worked really hard too and really loved her. HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA. Marriage is a joke.
If it's not a larp then it's pretty brutal tbh but it's not far from the reality nonetheless
Not completely their fault tbh. I saw this guy in a mall who was slightly shorter than me about 5’4 and when I asked him how tall he was he said 5’7. I’m 5’5 btw jfl
JFL, normies heightfraud a lot this really explains why foids have fucked up height and length approximations

JFL, normies heightfraud a lot this really explains why foids have fucked up height and length approximations
That’s the main reason why a lot of foids on dating apps have 6ft+ on their bios. When they hear 5’9 some frauding 5’6 manlet comes to their mind. Most foids want the guy to be taller than them by at least 3 inches so 6’ is just a safe bet. Irl 5’9 and above is fine for dating

dickpill proven again