Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Noodlewhore shamelessly agrees with JBW

Pence2024

Pence2024

Black pill evangelist
★★★★
So I was trolling on the infinite source of ragefuel and honkfuel that is whisper. I said "Asian women are for white men." And I got this message. Now to be fair, if she knew I wasn't a Chad she wouldn't have had this attitude. But this is brutal suifuel for ricecels none the less
Screenshot 20210210 124407

white men = tall and at least low tier normie

I still get mad at seeing this without being an ethnic, imagine what an ethnic feels when seeing this, brutal!
white men = tall and at least low tier normie
:feelstastyman: :feelstastyman: :feelstastyman:

what is whisper? and why are you on it?

also 5ft tall :feelsrope: :feelsrope: :feelsrope: :feelsrope:

"i supports globalism cuz it be hurtin whitey 'n shit"

globalism:
screenshot_20210210-124407-png.407452

All I know is that I'm white and still way below any low-tier normie.

ethnic bitches have stockholm syndrome

Lolz. Noodlewhores...

Whites are so done for because of noodlewhores

Noodlewhores are White nationalists' greatest enemy. Yet they sleep with them enmasse. Say things like, "Fuck mudsharks" and "Fuck Jews".

Rofl

Lolz. Noodlewhores...

Whites are so done for because of noodlewhores

Noodlewhores are White nationalists' greatest enemy. Yet they sleep with them enmasse. Say things like, "Fuck mudsharks" and "Fuck Jews".

Rofl

The real question is: Who wants to have children with a chink? They are only fuckmeat. I would rape a chink but never breed with her.

The real question is: Who wants to have children with a chink? They are only fuckmeat. I would rape a chink but never breed with her.
i would, but i’m a ricecel so it goes without saying i guess.

the cute noodlewhores are really cuth imo.
The only thing that ruins them for me is seeing how self-hating they are and their insane levels of “white-cockru onry”

i would, but i’m a ricecel so it goes without saying i guess.

the cute noodlewhores are really cuth imo.
The only thing that ruins them for me is seeing how self-hating they are and their insane levels of “white-cockru onry”
Yeah as an Asian it's normal, but European guys (or girls) actually breeding with Asians is so disgusting. It only results in more Hapas. It's violence against human nature.

Well it is already mainstream yet so many normie ricecels are oblivious to the truth and still thinking hard work and being a good person will get them coochies.

That’s a dude. All race cuckold posts are dudes.

>white women are built for bbc
*message from white cuckold* “yes we are sir”

>5ft princess
1583979081 1563830922047

That’s a dude. All race cuckold posts are dudes.

>white women are built for bbc
*message from white cuckold* “yes we are sir”
Sorry whitey stormfront coping piece of shit, but you have to accept my astroturfed shitty theory becasue ALL ethnic women want whites and if you say otherwise, then you're oppressing me for my skin color and you're a fakecel coping piece of shit. Clearly I have the darkest skin color, and therefore more oppressed then you will ever be. My skin color makes my life so difficult, i'm literally shaking and crying right now. I get looks from white males, (every single white male is a Chad). All white women literally want me dead.

One time in class, i picked up a pencil for this white foid in class, and she wouldn't touch it, it must've of been my skin color! I'm so subhuman.
Another time, I saw so many white people that I thought they were going to grab their pitchforks and torches and lynch me for my skin color! I swear I'm so high inhib everytime I walk outside and see a bunch of white people.
Being an ethnicel is literally life on nightmare mode and you fucking white trash piece of shit wouldn't get it because you worship white women.

Anyways, since i'm subhuman, I mostly post on incel forums like r/hapas. I love to post ethnic men with white women. It makes those coping stormfrontcels mad :lul::lul::lul:

Are you mad white boi? Are you mad that white women would rather go for BBC? How does it feel when your birth rates are declining and your women are fucking the superior black specimen? Your entire ideology is a cope.

Sorry whitey stormfront coping piece of shit, but you have to accept my astroturfed shitty theory becasue ALL ethnic women want whites and if you say otherwise, then you're oppressing me for my skin color and you're a fakecel coping piece of shit. Clearly I have the darkest skin color, and therefore more oppressed then you will ever be. My skin color makes my life so difficult, i'm literally shaking and crying right now. I get looks from white males, (every single white male is a Chad). All white women literally want me dead.

One time in class, i picked up a pencil for this white foid in class, and she wouldn't touch it, it must've of been my skin color! I'm so subhuman.
Another time, I saw so many white people that I thought they were going to grab their pitchforks and torches and lynch me for my skin color! I swear I'm so high inhib everytime I walk outside and see a bunch of white people.
Being an ethnicel is literally life on nightmare mode and you fucking white trash piece of shit wouldn't get it because you worship white women.

Anyways, since i'm subhuman, I mostly post on incel forums like r/hapas. I love to post ethnic men with white women. It makes those coping stormfrontcels mad :lul::lul::lul:

Are you mad white boi? Are you mad that white women would rather go for BBC? How does it feel when your birth rates are declining and your women are fucking the superior black specimen? Your entire ideology is a cope.
jfl

Literally this

unknown.png

Muuuuuh jews. Haha cumskin whitey coping stormfrontcel. If jews look white, then they're white.

Huh, if whitey is so superior, then why do jews have higher iqs than whites? And who cares if jews are only 2% of the population and are in all major positions of power, you're clearly cherry picking and just jealous about how jews are superior to cumskins.

You blame da joos, but you aren't blackpilled as me. Politics is a cope. Did you know that being apolitical is the most based and blackpilled thing ever?

You won't do shit white boy. You're a white incel, I bet you couldn't even look at a black person in the eye because you're a scared pussy.

Muuuuuh jews. Haha cumskin whitey coping stormfrontcel. If jews look white, then they're white.

Huh, if whitey is so superior, then why do jews have higher iqs than whites? And who cares if jews are only 2% of the population and are in all major positions of power, you're clearly cherry picking and just jealous about how jews are superior to cumskins.

You blame da joos, but you aren't blackpilled as me. Politics is a cope. Did you know that being apolitical is the most based and blackpilled thing ever?

You won't do shit white boy. You're a white incel, I bet you couldn't even look at a black person in the eye because you're a scared pussy.
dude stop fighting for white women idiot they won't fuck you. stupid simp, dont you know all white women are secretly white nationalist nazis who are all racist? I saw a white woman literally get shot because she was in the frontlines of the blm protest defending the tyrones with her white privilege and all that is is virtue signalling. stupid fucking white genetic trash.

dude stop fighting for white women idiot they won't fuck you. stupid simp, dont you know all white women are secretly white nationalist nazis who are all racist? I saw a white woman literally get shot because she was in the frontlines of the blm protest defending the tyrones with her white privilege and all that is is virtue signalling. stupid fucking white genetic trash.
Fucking cumskins coping thinking that white women are actually attracted to blacks. "just go to a BLM protest bro!" :feelstastyman::feelstastyman:
Just because some tik tok whores are putting BLM in their bios and say they want to fuck mulattos and blacks doesn't mean they actually want to fuck them. Just because white foids speak in ebonics doesn't mean they are actually attracted to black guys.

Because they're all virtue signaling. I know some examples that disprove this cope that white women are attracted to blacks. Just look at Alexandria Ocasio Cortez and her white husband or my Nazi Chadfish experiment #229383298932892. And no, you can't use other examples to disprove JBW or else you're cherry picking and you can't invalidate my worldview. JBW IS LAW.

Just because they're promoting black males with white females in netflix and advertising doesn't mean white women actually want to fuck black guys. Its all virtue signalling. How come white women aren't attracted to asian men when Crazy Rich Asians was released. How about Bruce Lee and Enter The Dragon? You think women would watch those movies and be attracted to ethnic men?

Keep coping fucking white incel piece of shit. Fuck you bloody bastard stormfrontcel, blardy bhenchod.

@ricecels thoughts?

Tfw every noodlewhore has rejected me :cryfeels: