Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Based Noodlewhore/yellow fever hate thread

• Thread starter Deleted member 35245
  • Start date
Deleted member 35245

Deleted member 35245

I CÄN'T KREMPI
-
C90

vvDGOiA1D PAKOu kM0OlWoudbIkQGRnSb4NCxEuXk

1598812088076 1

Vsdvdsvsdv

:dab:

Lifefuel. I would love to have a japanese gf

:feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha: to be honest i have no idea what an asian girl's personality is like, they really are so submissive like that ?
Yes, but whitu Chadu onry. The only interactions i had with noodlewhores were business transactions and most of them are ice cold whores.

:feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha: to be honest i have no idea what an asian girl's personality is like, they really are so submissive like that ?
not to ethnics or uglies. every interaction with em, I have noticed they are arroagnt upstuck bitches

not to ethnics or uglies. every interaction with em, I have noticed they are arroagnt upstuck bitches
This. Delusional subhuman whites unironically think they have a chance with these arrogant whores. They even treated me worse than white whores (which says a lot)

I just want to play bdsm with them

Same
No
Same
Idk
Most the the girls I’ve had interactions with were white and Latina

Etii5 tUcAACqtz

This girl is white only btw

She is the one with black hair red lipstick and skirt

Last edited:
I want to give a qt Berber nafri beurette my Dominican platano.
@Diocel @Algeriancel @gymletethnicel @RREEEEEEEEE

This. Delusional subhuman whites unironically think they have a chance with these arrogant whores. They even treated me worse than white whores (which says a lot)
Foidologist alt :feelsjuice:

woodberry one but they all kinda look the same to me. lol

@IncelCream
Wrong thread
Same

No

Same

View attachment 464216
This girl is white only btw

View attachment 464217

She is the one with black hair red lipstick and skirt
Go to france. Find one :feelsmage:
Foidologist alt :feelsjuice:

View: https://voca.ro/19qbNeIia4YE

Yeah, my friend is korean and he has a sister that avoids me.

woodberry one but they all kinda look the same to me. lol
View attachment 464285

the funniest thing about her is she pays paparazzi to follow her and then touch up and photoshop the "candids" that get leaked to public
CALL @Capable_Onion HE'S CRYING

Id fuck a rice whore on command. I think i have a bad case of yellow fever

:feelswhat:
You guys are beefing? Wtf why
It aint even beef, this nigga be getting butthurt than acting like he's better than everyone else

@Idlevillagercel would you consider it beef when this nigga runs to PMs begging to stop tagging him :feelshehe:

:feelswhat:

It aint even beef, this nigga be getting butthurt than acting like he's better than everyone else

@Idlevillagercel would you consider it beef when this nigga runs to PMs begging to stop tagging him :feelshehe:
I still have no idea wtf is happening between you two

About what?????
I'll let him tell his side so it doesn't seem one sided then me and VillagerSlayer will debunk his response :feelsjuice:

I'll let him tell his side so it doesn't seem one sided then me and VillagerSlayer will debunk his response :feelsjuice:
Alright. That nigga hasn't been active much lately, I wonder why :waitwhat:

Berber women hate me for some reason. Same goes for Turkish women. Actually, coming to think of it... all brown women are that way towards me. UGLY CUNTS.

Berber women hate me for some reason. Same goes for Turkish women. Actually, coming to think of it... all brown women are that way towards me. UGLY CUNTS.
So sand foids hate sandnigger men the same way noodlewhores hate ricecels?
@tehgymcel420

Also, Turkish foids IMO are pretty hot ngl. They got nice long legs.

So sand foids hate sandnigger men the same way noodlewhores hate ricecels?
@tehgymcel420
I think yellow women hate their men more than brown women hate brown men. Brown women love handsome brown men for instance. But in the case of yellow women; they are also wary of me whenever I am around as if I am going to attack them. It's very irrational.

I think yellow women hate their men more than brown women hate brown men. Brown women love handsome brown men for instance.
I think MENA foids are the prettiest in terms of race. But yeah, Chaddam only (some go for Tyrones and Chads, too).
But in the case of yellow women; they are also wary of me whenever I am around as if I am going to attack them. It's very irrational.
Yeah, I don't like Asian foids in terms of their general looks and attitude, as much as everyone else seem to give them hype.

So not even Chang or any other ethnic can get noodlepussy because "whitu cocku onry"? Why are they so hostile?
@ldar_ricecel

I think MENA foids are the prettiest in terms of race. But yeah, Chaddam only (some go for Tyrones and Chads, too).

Yeah, I don't like Asian foids in terms of their general looks and attitude, as much as everyone else seem to give them hype.

So not even Chang or any other ethnic can get noodlepussy because "whitu cocku onry"? Why are they so hostile?
@ldar_ricecel
Brown women can be attractive but it's very rare and often their faces are caked in make-up. White women look better facially. They are also taller and have better bones AKA they are walking Chad factories. Ethnic women are womanlets with potato faces and will produce incel sons.

There are yellow women - like brown women - who are very much into black men. So not every one is a "white cocku onry" but on average, yellow women are more like that. Like way more. It is also socially acceptable for them do that. With brown women it happens on a lesser frequency and in a lot of secrecy. I don't know why they are hostile. Maybe because yellow men are docile. And brown women hate brown men because they're not being treated as princesses by them. White men can be an escape for them as white men will be more pleasant as a person compared to brown men since they are less high T and more docile. But it's also coupled with better facial looks. Not height since there are many tall ethnics as well.

@ldar_ricecel
Predicted probabilities of preferences for specific groups by own race n 14 58 880
Predicted probabilities of preferences for specific groups by own race per country nppm