Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Based Noodlewhore/yellow fever hate thread

• Thread starter Deleted member 35245
  • Start date
Brown women can be attractive but it's very rare and often their faces are caked in make-up. White women look better facially. They are also taller and have better bones AKA they are walking Chad factories. Ethnic women are womanlets with potato faces and will produce incel sons.
I like white women too, and I agree they do tend to look better facially and I like them tall as well. But sometimes I like them a little darker than white. I have a preference for foids that are almost white (light palish tan or olive skin, brunette, freckles, hazel or honey amber eyes, wide hips)
There are yellow women - like brown women - who are very much into black men. So not every one is a "white cocku onry" but on average, yellow women are more like that. Like way more.
Why is that? What if you are Chang or Chadpreet?
It is also socially acceptable for them do that. With brown women it happens on a lesser frequency and in a lot of secrecy. I don't know why they are hostile. Maybe because yellow men are docile. And brown women hate brown men because they're not being treated as princesses by them.
So they only want betabuxxers then?
White men can be an escape for them as white men will be more pleasant as a person compared to brown men since they are less high T and more docile. But it's also coupled with better facial looks. Not height since there are many tall ethnics as well.
So JBW is law.

I like white women too, and I agree they do tend to look better facially and I like them tall as well. But sometimes I like them a little darker than white. I have a preference for foids that are almost white (light palish tan or olive skin, brunette, freckles, hazel or honey amber eyes, wide hips)

Why is that? What if you are Chang or Chadpreet?

So they only want betabuxxers then?

So JBW is law.
1. That's good. At least you are being realistic then. I thought you were one of 'em copers trying to say that ethnic women look better. I know the type you're describing.

2. If you are a Chang or Chaddu then they will be nice to you, they still want you. They only shit on the non-Changs/non-Chaddus since those are the overwhelming majority of people.

3. They want betabuxxers after they are done riding the cock carousel.

4. Pretty much, but you have to be an average-faced, tall white guy. If you are short and average-faced it won't go so well.

1. That's good. At least you are being realistic then. I thought you were one of 'em copers trying to say that ethnic women look better. I know the type you're describing.
I don't like all ethnic women. For example, I don't like Latinas that much because I think they are also overrated and not too exotic to since I live around them. The really pale Latinas, I kinda see them as fake whites. Similar reason why I don't like Asian foids that much either. Black foids are hit or miss facially though I'm not into very dark skin.

But I do like mulattas, or biracial foids who are light-skinned and have predominantly white facial features but still have the full lips, darker curly hair, plump ass and curvy figure. Basically yellowbones.
2. If you are a Chang or Chaddu then they will be nice to you, they still want you. They only shit on the non-Changs/non-Chaddus since those are the overwhelming majority of people.
Yeah, high SMV ethnic men are rarer than Chads and Tyrones.
3. They want betabuxxers after they are done riding the cock carousel.
Not the same for foids wanting to find a betabuxx vs wanting a quick fuck. Do you think they would still settle in a LTR with Chad even if he wasn't a betabuxx?
4. Pretty much, but you have to be an average-faced, tall white guy. If you are short and average-faced it won't go so well.
I do kinda believe in the racepill now. I can see how white normies would have a much easier time than ethnic normies even if they're looksmatched.

Last edited:
So sand foids hate sandnigger men the same way noodlewhores hate ricecels?
@tehgymcel420

Also, Turkish foids IMO are pretty hot ngl. They got nice long legs.
All foids hate all ethnic men.

Can Chaddam still slay?
No, white men still mog him.