Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Toxic Femininity Noodlewhores always have to brag about how desirable they are

How much time do you browse Reddit everyday? :feelsaww:

Goofy looking anime obsessed white dudes and asian girls go together like bread and butter

LOL no one likes Gooks. Ugly ass flat faced whores. Biggest race traitors ever.

Noodlewhores are supposed to eat rice/noodles not bread
Goofy looking anime obsessed white guys and asian women go together like rice and chopsticks

I saw more WMAF couples than white couples today in SF. And it was a fuckin weekday. Imagine how it is in the fuckin weekend.

And no you fuckin dumb noodlewhore, those low value to chad lite white males are going for you 5'2 ricecel factories because white foids are simply out of reach for most men. And most men would choose white beckies or latinas (who actually have decent tits, asses, and better looking faces) over noodles if they could actually get white beckies or latinas.

Last edited:
And most men would choose white beckies over noodles if they could actually get white beckies.
I'd engage in race mixing with a white foid if I could

This bitch has a fucked up post history:

- is with some black guy who openly makes sleazy marks towards hispanic and Asian women (this is the thing with blacks - they way they talk about other races of women is disgusting)

- admits attempting suicide

- dated/possibly fucked some 18 year old...when she was only 14

- keeps complaining about her bfs...yet I guarentee not one of them is Asian, like her

I mean, her parents left Vietnam...only for their whore of a daughter to be used as a fuck toy for blacks (& most likely whites)

This bitch has a fucked up post history:

- is with some black guy who openly makes sleazy marks towards hispanic and Asian women (this is the thing with blacks - they way they talk about other races of women is disgusting)

- admits attempting suicide

- dated/possibly fucked some 18 year old...when she was only 14

- keeps complaining about her bfs...yet I guarentee not one of them is Asian, like her

I mean, her parents left Vietnam...only for their whore of a daughter to be used as a fuck toy for blacks (& most likely whites)
Doesn't surprise me at all. Noodle coalburners go under the radar because WMAF is much more common, but percentage wise they're probably as numerous as mayo mudsharks. Just don't be Asian :feelsugh:

they are small, feminine and have extremely tight pussies
also look 10 years younger than they actually are

they are small, feminine and have extremely tight pussies
also look 10 years younger than they actually are
Cucks like you are the reason they have this inflated ego :feelsugh:

Cucks like you are the reason they have this inflated ego :feelsugh:
doesn't change the fact that it's true :feelshaha:
honestly, I don't even like white foids anymore they are too tall and have man shoulders/jawline it's gross :feelskek:

doesn't change the fact that it's true :feelshaha:
honestly, I don't even like white foids anymore they are too tall and have man shoulders/jawline it's gross :feelskek:
And yet basically all Chads go for mayo foids. Noodlewhores are just popular with low value cumskins because they worship white cock and are easy to dominate.

LOL no one likes Gooks. Ugly ass flat faced whores. Biggest race traitors ever.
cope and volcels

you would ascend with a noodlewhore if given the chance
they are easy for whites even mayocels

Noodlewhores only get more chases because males see them as easy. Just like lions chase after wounded zebras not the juiciest prey.

LoL, Asian women are even uglier to me than Aboriginal women.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back