Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Noodlewhores behaves more and more like mayo foids

6E7E6D4D FD9A 4303 B3C4 70C8F40C17A0

why would american noodlewhores differ in behaviour?

Excuse me, i have to go back to bed

not a single second

Excuse me, i have to go back to bed

tenor.gif

Everytime i see some retarded shit like this it just reminds me how much its better to just rot in my room.

foids become more degenerate every year

Imagine watching this unironically and call it "entertainment".

i have an overwhelming urge to clip her nose ring with wire cutters

this type of entitlement and whorisness only gonna keep spreading

“Please accept me as one of ur own, almighty whitey!”

The worst noodlewhores you will ever come across is comparable to the average White/Black/Latina foid.

Noodlewhores emulate them. Noodlewhores under their patriarchal dignified culture don't look, dress, or behave that way.

Last edited:
So now even asians girls are acting like niggers. The only guys who think this behavior is attractive are black guys. Ofcourse that could be the point but every other guy is disgusted by this trashy behavior if they were being honest

The only guys who think this behavior is attractive are black guys.
And wiggers. And thugmaxxed latino and asian males. And guys that are desperate. So still plenty of guys.

So now even asians girls are acting like niggers. The only guys who think this behavior is attractive are black guys. Ofcourse that could be the point but every other guy is disgusted by this trashy behavior if they were being honest
Believe me, as an black guy I like girls that speak normal english. Only people from the hood like that.