Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Brutal Noodlewhores recount how they settled for their ricecel husbands after years of taking only white cock

True chemistry

Chad leftover are the prize of many men, but i'd rather be an incel than a cuck marrying a cumdumpster.

mental gymnastics

ricecels rise up and ficking do something with your foids, it's just embarrassing to read. It really adds up, cant possibly take more of this shit anymore :dafuckfeels::dafuckfeels::dafuckfeels::dafuckfeels:

>username: HKRiotsGudUSRiotsBad

Truly radicalised by reality.
edit: so the next best thing to a white guy is a Caucasoid looking South Asisn guy to bring back to the parents /s

Wow

alpha fucks beta bux

Chinese males are not even that bad looking (unlike say curries), east Asians foids are truly subhuman for not keeping with their own, especially when these East Asian men will be better for their future family.

If you're asian and you don't look like Bruce Lee, Jackie Chan or some k-pop star you're fucked kek

They only do that clearly because mayos won't commit. Else, more AM would remain virgin.

I only like white guys -> I only date, love and feel attracted to white guys -> Whites have a fetish for asian women.

The logical thought process of ricewhores.

Also

"...It is a feeling that has come as something of a surprise to some young Asian-American women who had grown so comfortable with interracial dating that they began to assume that they would end up with white husbands.... "

:feelshehe:

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back