Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Nooo...Why Won't Chad Commit to me?

NothinButAComedy

NothinButAComedy

I don't hate minorities.. just Females
★★★★★
Foids will be whor3s and wonder why no one wants them. I'm so happy that chad pumps and dumps these whores..they end up unhappy single mothers with roast beef pussies
Umps and dumps

Attachments

• Snaptik_6911397287189105926_tommi.mp4
    2.3 MB
that is quite a punch-able face

Over It Abandon Thread GIF

ugly mutt whore, of course they would only pump and dump her

No self awareness. They're not conscious after all so how could they be consistent?

Chadlites and high-tier normies would gladly commit to them.

Boohoo if men only want you for your body then fucking smash a bottle of acid in your face, oh wait chad wont creampie you if you look ugly. Btw you are not entitled to a loving chad bf

Last edited:
Foids will be whor3s and wonder why no one wants them. I'm so happy that chad pumps and dumps these whores..they end up unhappy single mothers with roast beef pussies
View attachment 396314Umps and dumps
View attachment 396311
JFL the extent that subhuman foids benefit off of today's looks hypergamy never ceases to amaze me tbhngl ngl . They both look like Orcs in drag and it looks like you'd catch a sinus infection or something from the second one, seriously she looks ill she'd get BTFO if she came anywhere near me :lul:. If they had a Male counterpart he almost certainly would've roped by now

Last edited:
10 generations of modern foids are enough

Hope the next chad she sleeps with strangles her

ugly mutt whore, of course they would only pump and dump her
Ngl I'd actually settle down with her even if she was pumped and dumped I'm that desperate

Maybe she should unironically work on her personality, ofc Chads are only going to pump and dump if your gender is all you have going for you, vile creature.