Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Women can sense your disgusting personality inkwell

ItsovERfucks

ItsovERfucks

Proud misogynist
★★★★★

Women can detect and sense my disgusting misogynist personality, this is why I'm single.
Lil yachty drake

Jfl this shit is so funny it's literally this meme

FvhNdqQ 1 1
GDaqsBxXcAEfrri 1

You can't make this shit up this braindead dumb whore really thinks foids can sense personality.:feelskek::feelskek:

But when chad turns out to be an abuser and beat her to a fucking pulp she just couldn't sense his abusive personality I wonder why.

Creepy = Ugly and non-NT

@THE TRUE DIGLET @Pancakecel

Last edited:
Fuaark it seems this magic sense bugged hard whenever foids worshipped and fucked Ted Bundy or Richard Ramírez

Happily the bugs were patched after the new update so these evil inkwells will not mess with my kweens :soy:

Foids are a fucking hivemind

How come women didn't sense Ted Bundy, Richard Ramírez or Ian Watkins' terrible personalities? Come to think about it, awful people get into relationships all the time. Maybe IT should just accept that their model of how attraction works is wrong and stop gaslighting depressed virgins.

Last edited:
Their argument boils down to that foids can pick up on "social cues". To some extent yes. Any signs of low self esteem means the guy isn't sexually successful which means no other foids want him. But for some reason they overlook all of this when they see somebody attractive and of all that "social cue" nonsense is thrown out of the window.

this is just a regular gaslighting, such stuff was posted hundreds of times.

Fuaark it seems this magic sense bugged hard whenever foids worshipped and fucked Ted Bundy or Richard Ramírez

Happily the bugs were patched after the new update so these evil inkwells will not mess with my kweens :soy:

IMG 2920
“We can sense that you want to hurt us :foidSoy: :foidSoy: :foidSoy: :foidSoy: :foidSoy: :foidSoy:

They will write an entire behavioral psychology essay before they admit that autists are unfuckable.:feelskek::feelskek:

it's the opposite. foids and normies are prejudiced and malign better people for no reason, so people hate them

can't wait until ITcels give their take on music. 'well, foids are mostly into shitty pop music bc they sense the musician's great pERsonality, and they loved Dahvie Vanity for his great pERsonality (until they accused him of shit for attention), as opposed to obscure progressive rock bands who all have awful pERsonalities'

If women are so good at detecting "danger" then why are so many of them getting domestically abused :feelswhere:

How come women didn't sense Ted Bundy, Richard Ramírez or Ian Watkins' terrible personalities? Come to think about it, awful people get into relationships all the time. Maybe IT should just accept that their model of how attraction works is wrong and stop gaslighting depressed virgins.
Main qimg 78672c7e80cdc9cccb9cefa85f52713f pjlq

Women are obsessed with having mystical powers or a sixth sense. It's dumb ASF and at the end of the day amounts to no more than if a ugly is hot or not.

If you talk about blackpill as a chad these dumb foids would probably listen and hear you out and think you have an interesting take. When you talk about it as a sub5 you're inkwell and should die. Jfl at these sluts.

Foids are so retarded sick of them rambling on about personality

God is a foid.
the jokes write themselves.

Actually beating women and talking about them hatefully isn't misogyny and creepy as long as you're a sexhaver. This shit keeps the police busy but no one cares.

Women can detect and sense my disgusting misogynist personality, this is why I'm single.
View attachment 1084969

Jfl this shit is so funny it's literally this meme

View attachment 1084970View attachment 1084971

You can't make this shit up this braindead dumb whore really thinks foids can sense personality.:feelskek::feelskek:

But when chad turns out to be an abuser and beat her to a fucking pulp she just couldn't sense his abusive personality I wonder why.

apparently foids are psychics and for some reason they hang around creepy chads