Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

TeeHee "Noooo its women who are sexless not men"

Retardfuel

Retardfuel

An alcoholic
★★★★★

View: https://www.reddit.com/r/TwoXChromosomes/s/BkYY1mJf4e
Screenshot 20231105 061349 Reddit

Screenshot 20231105 061402 Reddit
Screenshot 20231105 061450 Reddit

Not a single word.

foids are so sexless that they even have a void between their legs

vestal virgins all of them

delusional bitches, i hope some psychopath Chad will tear her ass apart

They would absolutely buy aks and gun down night clubs in our situation

If the inceldom situation was reversed and this entire forum was all foids, I think you would see a rise in mass incel shootings.

"Nooooo no, don't steal our spotlight in the news!! We have a female loneliness and sexless epidemic, even though the reason this supposed epidemic exists, is because we don't want average Jimmy"

:foidSoy::foidSoy::foidSoy::foidSoy::foidSoy::foidSoy::foidSoy::foidSoy::foidSoy::foidSoy::foidSoy::foidSoy::foidSoy::foidSoy::foidSoy::foidSoy::foidSoy::foidSoy::foidSoy::foidSoy::foidSoy::foidSoy::foidSoy::foidSoy::foidSoy::foidSoy::foidSoy::foidSoy::foidSoy::foidSoy::foidSoy:

Half of women might be single and childless by 2030 but they will still be having sex you low IQ toilet jfl cus women nowadays have sex with one chad once and move on to the next

The absolute state of foids.

"WE NEED TO KILL MEN"

"MEN WHO DON'T WANT ME AT AGE 40 ARE ACTUALLY PEDOS"

Last edited:
The absolute state of foids.

I'm so confused, why did the original reddit post become some sort of call to violence for her?
Also her whole spiel about having to kill men that want her, well mogs me for having creeps interested in you, the male and female problem is just so different.

She walled, not much to say.

What would I give to have these people go through what we go through

Suicidefuel how foids use the term ‘unfuckable’.
You wanna stay away from that one at all costs anyways, she's a crazy psycho jewish communist whore.
View attachment 940896
I'm so confused, why did the original reddit post become some sort of call to violence for her?
Also her whole spiel about having to kill men that want her, well mogs me for having creeps interested in you, the male and female problem is just so different.
She responded to some bullshit post about how white men in media and power are still helping other white men, of course she's too low IQ to know jews are in power and doing everything opposite of what she thinks they're doing . They're so out of touch with reality, if white men in media and power are only there to help white men then why is BLM a thing, why are these deranged feminist cunts allowed to speak on reddit but we're on some iceland server because the rest of the world wants to silence us. She then said that "society is scared of these white male shooters and that's why they cater to them". And that's probably why this bitch went on some deranged murderous rant.

She responded to some bullshit post about how white men in media and power are still helping other white men, of course she's too low IQ to know jews are in power and doing everything opposite of what she thinks they're doing . They're so out of touch with reality, if white men in media and power are only there to help white men then why is BLM a thing, why are these deranged feminist cunts allowed to speak on reddit but we're on some iceland server because the rest of the world wants to silence us. She then said that "society is scared of these white male shooters and that's why they cater to them". And that's probably why this bitch went on some deranged murderous rant.
Lol yeah its retardation due to being foid and ill informed. Heaven forbid I talk about killing niggers though! Even though you could reasonably justify nigger extinction or exile.

Lol yeah its retardation due to being foid and ill informed. Heaven forbid I talk about killing niggers though! Even though you could reasonably justify nigger extinction or exile.

Please, please end the suffering. Nothing is worse than being born a Nigger, believe me, we literally all want to die. Any Nigger that claims anything else is coping.

Women can be solipsistic to a degree it makes them sound retarded.

Ragefuel.

Any hole can get sex anytime it wants by simply opening an app.

The only reason women have ''less'' sex is that their standards have become so insane, not even the chadlites cut it anymore. They'll either fuck chad or not fuck anyone at all.