Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

TeeHee Currywhore wants to do an abortion at home, how would she do it? Coat hanger or vacuum cleaner?

Retardfuel

Retardfuel

An alcoholic
★★★★★
Screenshot 20240411 121039 Reddit

Hope the whore is denied an abortion and she dies.

cant believe that someday some curry is gonna arrangemarriagemaxx this whore and he wont even know what a whory thing this whore has done. And he would be like " muh darling, I lob you soooo moch" jfl .

cant believe that someday some curry is gonna arrangemarriagemaxx this whore and he wont even know what a whory thing this whore has done. And he would be like " muh darling, I lob you soooo moch" jfl .
Can't decide which is worse, indian foids hiding their whoredom or western foids being proud of it.

"Muh!! All ethnic foids are trad :soy::soy::soy:" meanwhile least whory curry slut.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back