Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

TeeHee "Noooooooooooooooo those silly inkwells are keeping mental illness!!!!"

No idc about normies tbh, what annoys me is foids that watch garbage shows like 13rw and listen to billie eilish and then they are like hmmmmmm, these girls "have" mental illnesses and are extremely popular, hmmm and then they start faking every single mental illness that exists for attention ,especially anxiety and depression and the orbiters take them seriously :feelsclown:
and if IT wants to touch this: go check out mental illness rates 10 years ago and compare them to now's especially females's, 95% of females have anxiety and depression now, and the 5% haven't caught up with the trend

Last edited:
Normie mental illness/depression/social anxiety meme;

Has these problems but also a circle of friends, supportive family, outgoing, goes out all the time, never alone, partner, job. Are you fucking kidding me mate.

there is no such thing as introversion, its just a euphemism for looser/low value male.

This meme last year I made will never not be relevant
\
Depressed

Has these problems but also a circle of friends, supportive family, outgoing, goes out all the time, never alone, partner, job. Are you fucking kidding me mate.
The average normie (male) is trekking into inceldom territory with each day and are being damaged by hypergamy first hand.

Ugh, OP, you are everything that's wrong with today's world.

Women are 650x more likely to commit suicide compared to a man and suffer from mental illness almost 1000x more than males.

At least get your facts straight before spewing your mysoginistic garbage.

The average normie (male) is trekking into inceldom territory with each day and are being damaged by hypergamy first hand.
The majority of which will either rope or live in denial like all the good goy soyboy cucks on reddit.
Ugh, OP, you are everything that's wrong with today's world.

Women are 650x more likely to commit suicide compared to a man and suffer from mental illness almost 1000x more than males.

At least get your facts straight before spewing your mysoginistic garbage.
Your avi makes me think "Turkish Scarface".

The majority of which will either rope or live in denial like all the good goy soyboy cucks on reddit.
Yea pretty much.
Respect women till the very moment that rope asphyxiates them.
Better ropecuck than misogynist right?
At least respcting le women got him laid oh wait.....

Yea pretty much.
Respect women till the very moment that rope asphyxiates them.
Better ropecuck than misogynist right?
At least respcting le women got him laid oh wait.....
A date with the grim reaper who I can't believe is actually a cute girl.

Your avi makes me think "Turkish Scarface".
He's Romanian and Scarface's daddy, bro.

A foid climbed on a bridge and sat there for hours because she was "going to jump". She stopped the major road and caused huge delays (she didn't even Jump in the end - Wish she had also done a flip). Women are just attention seekers 99% of the time.

A foid climbed on a bridge and sat there for hours because she was "going to jump". She stopped the major road and caused huge delays (she didn't even Jump in the end - Wish she had also done a flip). Women are just attention seekers 99% of the time.
kek

I dont get how you can be in a relationship and be depressed. You literally have a mental support partner with you all times and your still sad how I would kill for that. I guess they get so familiar with the mental boost it gives them that it wouldnt matter that much. I wish they could experience depression while being isolated and see how good that feels.

I dont get how you can be in a relationship and be depressed. You literally have a mental support partner with you all times and your still sad how I would kill for that. I guess they get so familiar with the mental boost it gives them that it wouldnt matter that much. I wish they could experience depression while being isolated and see how good that feels.
Her partner is not chad (he's only high tier normie) so whatever care he does to her doesn't matter because she sees him as useless.

I want to cleanse the world of chads

foids should be whores for their husbands and be modest for the outside.
100% right. Unfortunately, these women don't really exist anymore here and those that do (0.01% of women) are already claimed by a Chaddam.

100% right. Unfortunately, these women don't really exist anymore here and those that do (0.01% of women) are already claimed by a Chaddam.
chads only started to write history now, we can still claim our legacy back.

chads only started to write history now, we can still claim our legacy back.
In shaa Allah brother. May everything go right for you. Ameen.

You made that meme? It was one of the funniest memes I had seen on incel subs because it's so realistic.
Yeah I made it on braincels. I made over 50 incel memes that reached hot. It's my biggest accomplishment in life. I posted a lot of them in my ylyl thread I made here

It is impossible for a female humanoid to experience anything even remotely resembling loneliness by any circumstance by her own deliberate and sustained effort.

Yeah I made it on braincels. I made over 50 incel memes that reached hot. It's my biggest accomplishment in life. I posted a lot of them in my ylyl thread I made here
nice meme

For foids, social anxiety = shy around chad and anxious around ugly men

Same, I really appreciated that community.

No idc about normies tbh, what annoys me is foids that watch garbage shows like 13rw and listen to billie eilish and then they are like hmmmmmm, these girls "have" mental illnesses and are extremely popular, hmmm and then they start faking every single mental illness that exists for attention ,especially anxiety and depression and the orbiters take them seriously :feelsclown:
and if IT wants to touch this: go check out mental illness rates 10 years ago and compare them to now's especially females's, 95% of females have anxiety and depression now, and the 5% haven't caught up with the trend
kek those 5% were too busy fucking chad and forgot about it.

They think things are bad but when we look at it, that situation to us would be much better than the situation we are in
full

They think things are bad but when we look at it, that situation to us would be much better than the situation we are in
full

Many of them are just as subhuman as we are, they're just deluded.