Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel Nootropics/Supplements/Drugs Review

• Thread starter Transcended Trucel
  • Start date
Transcended Trucel

Transcended Trucel

Peace & Dharma ; Vishwaguru India!
★★★★★
[UWSL]taurine: works well for me. reduces aches/headaches and boosts mental clarity, semi daily use[/UWSL]
  • NAC: same as taurine but not as spammable so used sometimes(2x a week)
  • LDS, complete shit for me. Causes me problems and shit. Haven't used it in years as the first experience was absolutely horrible.
  • Ashwagandha: useful prior to interviews or some stressful event. But not worth daily udage
  • coluracetam; 0 effectswaste of momey
  • bacopa monerri, same as Ashwagandha but maybe stronger but I don't use it often maybe 1/month as causes inner voice to weaken.
  • Lions mane, weird af supposedly helps with brain damage, but for me causes gas and weird dreams. do don't use it
  • Niacin , helps with sugar problems. but otherwise useless
  • caffeine, good for quick pump but otherwise causes digestive issues sometimes so I use semi daily now or once a week depending on how sleep schedule is
  • Phenylpiraceatm,vynase,. Adderall, Ritalin , all shit and do nothing for me anymore and never did much tbh
  • ginko bilboa, ,Huperizibe A, completebshit for me, do nothing but cause blood pressure eissues and heart rate issues
  • Zyrtec, clacium carbonate, acetaminophen = complete shit don't do anything on me
  • weed = smelled bad, didn't like, never touched again
  • cigfsrrtes/cigar = don't like smell so only tried once. maybe slightly boosted motor skills but else shit.
  • vaping/hookah = wonderful smell and colors, but don't use much to avoid addiction. maybe once every few months. Boosted mood + motor skills maybe

there are more but too tired to write em up for now. post ur pills and drug recs

Last edited:
I like gingko... It's perky. Best if still fresh and green, but OK dry or as a tea with coffee.

Rhodiola is good. Expensive tho...

You tried phenibut?

You tried phenibut?
Yes it was powerful. Probably one of the best substances out there. But be very very disciplined with the dosage as it can be addictive and you can lose the power of you don't spread it out over enough time. I rarely use it now as my tolerance has been built up.

Canada unsuprisingly has weird laws regarding them(worst healthcare in the developed world bar none even many developing nations are better) going to have to order them online which apperantly is ok for some reason. Thanks for the info but how much did it improve your memory?

Thanks for the info but how much did it improve your memory?

It's useless for me as I use MPH(Methylphenidate). However, it did make me feel slightly more energetic.

You should try it.