Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Media Norm Macdonald got bumped from Fallon's Tonight Show because of some stuff he said about #MeToo.

FrothySolutions

FrothySolutions

Post like the FBI is watching.
★★★★★

I knew Fallon would do this, after the "Trump softballs" thing he's got a reputation to live up to. I know there's a lot of blanket eschewing of mainstream pop culture around here, but on the contrary, I think it's good and necessary that we have mainstream voices who are saying the things Norm says here. Because this is just a bump from the Tonight Show. Aside from this, some people are still listening to Norm. We can't say these things, no one will dignify us with a response. But your Norms, your Bill Burrs, and so on, they might say controversial things, but Bill Burr has been challenging #MeToo for a while now and he still gets booked on Conan. So it's good to have people in the mainstream who at least some people will listen to.

Metoo is a fucking joke. When your biggest spokesperson got caught fucking an underage boy, it's time to call it quits.

Hopefully his Netflix thing doesn't get cancelled.

Metoo is a fucking joke. When your biggest spokesperson got caught fucking an underage boy, it's time to call it quits.

Shit like this is why I can't watch TV or anything Jew media created.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back