Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Normalfags don't know how real word operates.

AsakuraHao

AsakuraHao

Banned
-
They live inside their heads filled with soy and NPC propaganda. Imagine being so separated from reality that you think incels aren't getting laid because they don't respect women. In fact, men who are sexually successful are often sexist.
For example, in Polish word 'baba' is a derogatory term for female, meaning female peasant/serf. I hear people use this word everyday ( both men and woman ) and no one cares.
I could bring numerous examples where men act superior and this have zero effect on lowering their SMV.

Normfags are well aware of what they do to us they are just masters at gaslighting and controlling the narrative.

Normfags are well aware of what they do to us they are just masters at gaslighting and controlling the narrative.

IMO hey're just reluctant to reduce their successes/status to reductionist bio-truths because that perspective makes the world scarier to them.

True, they always confuse cause with effect. Hell my own family does most of the time when I whine about my situation.

You simply can't make someone else relate to you unless they have lived in that very same situation.

Nah, It's really the opposite. Imo

Actually well said. I've learned that even women can become consciously blackpilled if they go through the experience of being ugly at first and becoming beautiful later. First-hand experience is at the root of learning. When you're attractive enough for life to just flow by itself with no particular effort then you'll just happily stick to bluepilled bullshit that makes you feel deserving of your happiness. You will end up succeeding but not actually knowing at all how reality works behind the scenes. Meanwhile some reject who looks into the factors that make his life miserable will gain plenty of insight into things.

I was a handsome kid until about 7-8 years of age and you can bet I was the happiest, most bluepilled motherfucker around. I loved people, life, everything because everywhere I was well received.

Last edited: